Nipple Piercings (1)

Team let out a soft sigh as he came in his hand, the warm shower from above washing away any evidence. The image of his boyfriend's shirtless form, sitting on the bed, showing off his new piercings was torturous.

It had been a little more than year since Win had come back from London and started working in his family's resort chain. While working, there were many instances and important meetings in which Win had to remove all his ear jwelry, because apparently no one would take him seriously if he had them on......but if he proposed the same plans and circulars with them off his words had much more value.

Team knew that Win was upset because of this. The man loved his earings, they had been a part of him since he was 16! One night as the couple were emersed in their pillow talk Win had siad that he felt naked every time he removed his silver.
He was so used to the feeling of metal on him that he felt alien without any. While Team had been consoling him, he suggested Win get new piercings in a place the board members couldn't see.

What Team hadn't expected however was entering their bedroom a week later to find Win sitting shirtless on their bed with two small barbell rods pierced through his nipples.

Win saw the man enter and explaining how he had gotten them after Team suggested getting piercing where no one could see. But Team wasn't listening to a word the other was saying, all his senses had narrowed to the shiny metal, he only snapped out when Win winced, after trying to touch one of them.

Team moved his eyes away from Win, he knew if he started any longer he would probably hold the elder against the bed and kiss him stupid, but that would hurt Win since his piercings were still sore.

*****

Much to his relief, Team manages to avoid seeing Win shirtless again until later that night.

Dressed only in sweatpants, Win potters around their bedroom as he gets for bed. Team was already settled under the covers, he stole a few glances of the new piercing before deciding he didn't need another hard on and turning over.

One of their sleeping positions was Team being the little spoon, so Team figures he'll be safe. Win slides under the covers behind him, tangling their legs together. Win smells like shampoo and their shared body wash, and Team finds himself relaxing in his arms.

Then a hand slides around his waist, tugging him chest to back, and Team goes rigid. Win is wrapped firmly around him, a layer of warmth against his own body, with both his piercings pressed agonisingly against the sensitive skin over Team's shoulder blades. Instinctively, Team pushes back into the feeling.

Win hisses sharply and pulls away, jolting Team back to reality. Team automatically slides further away to avoid hurting the other again, a little guilt entering his system.

"Sorry" Win spoke, seeing the scared look in his faen's eyes "They're still sore."

There's a shuffling noise as Win tries to wiggle closer again. Team though immediately halts his journey across, with a hand to his sternum, careful to avoid touching the piercings.

"Nuh uh," Team scolds, firm. "Stay over there."

Win whines but eventually gives up, realising Team wasn't going to listen to his pleas.

As Win finally settles down Team realises Win's pierced chest is now directly in his line of sight. Team can vividly see Win's nipples - pink and a bit puffy in direct contrast with the silver of the barbells.
He stares at them for a few long seconds before swallowing and shifting his gaze to the back of his hand and doesn't move.

"You're allowed to look, Team." Win says, face lined with amusement, a little uncertainty shading his voice "They won't bite."

I might, Team thinks.