Omega in heat 🌶( BounPrem smut)

Warning : Smut ahead ⚠⚠
• Heat
• Daddy kink
• Light bondage

▼△▼△▼△▼△

It was the middle of the night when Boun's office door opened. He looked up from the file to see who had dared to enter without nocking first. His face lit up when he saw his husband close the door behind him.

"Baby what are you doing down here?" Boun asked happy to see his husband after working so long.

"I missed you. I know how much work this project has put on your department but I wanted to see you" Prem said moving towards his desk and rolling the chair away from it so could sit on Win's lap, facing him.

"Oho" Boun grinned, wrapping his arms around Prem as his omega planted his nose in the crook of his neck, breathing in his scent and rubbing his face against Boun's scent gland.

After cuddling for several minutes Boun sent Prem to the small room attached to his office. It was for late overnight stays. The room had a bed, desk and several other things Boun had kept there in case of emergencies. He told his husband he had work to complete and once it was done he would join Prem inside. Reluctantly, Prem agreed.

****

Boun give a relieved sigh as his work was finally over. Just as he closed his file a familiar seductive scent assaulted his nostrils. He immediately recognised it, gettin up and rushing to the attached room, he swung the door open.

The smell of Prem and slick gushed out with the wind as soon as he opened the door. Prem was in heat. As if the fresh sweet smell of his omega wasn't enough to turn him hard, the scene infront of him drove Boun crazy.

Prem was sitting on the bed, up against the wall. He had his shirt unbuttoned halfway down, his eyes we're hooded as soft moans left his mouth. One hand fisted the bedsheets while his other played with his hardened nipple.

Boun let out a growl and closed and locked the door behind him. He climbed onto the bed, holding Prem and repositioning him so that the man was laying down back first on the bed. He removed Prem's hand from its previous place and pinned them together above his head. "Baby why didn't you tell me your heat was coming?" His voice was dark and filled with lust as he looked down at him.

"I-I wanted to but you were s-so busy." Prem managed between his panted breaths. Boun felt the omega grind up against his crotch. With his free hand he pushed his hip back down exiting a whimper from the other. "I'm never too busy for you love." Boun stated before pressing down and devouring Prem's lips. The smell of slick drove him crazy, he could feel Prem's hard on from beneath the fabric, just waiting to be touched.

Retreating from the deep kiss Boun let go of Prem and got off the bed "Don't move! Remove your clothes I'll be back" Boun declared, moving towards the single cupboard. By the time he was back Prem was sitting up , he had stripped down to his bottoms. They were wet with his sweet slick.

Boun let out a possesive growl at the scene and placed a hand in Prem's hair, pulling him into another heated kiss as he slowly lowered both of them down to the same position as before. "Ugh...Please" Prem groaned as another wave went through his body.

"Shh" Boun shushed him as he got rid of his shirt and pant. "Wait for sometime baby, I'll make it feel good"

Prem watched desperately as Boun opened the small bag he had gotten and removed a red silk tie and rope. "B-boun?"

"Don't worry, you trust me na?" Boun asked, quickly untying the rope. Prem nodded, at this point he couldn't care less about what Boun was doing, he needed his mate to help him. He knew Boun would never hurt him. Boun positioned Pren's hands above his head, tying them together first and then tying the bond to the headrest so that Prem's hands had little leeway.