13

"So still no sign of the RDA after two months?" I fiddle with my thumb as I listen to the conversation going on in Tonowaris Marui.

"It seems as though they're.. waiting. Or even preparing." Tonowari always sounds strict when he speaks, even if he is trying to comfort you.

No one speaks for a while. I get bored and leave. I go to the shallow part of the water where my Ilu is and on my way there I grab a basket of fish.

My Ilu makes clicking noises as I stroke her neck. I smile faintly then reach for a fish. I grab one and pat her lower jaw twice.

She opens her mouth and I throw it in. When I reach for another fish, there's two more Ilu on either side of mine.

One of them is Ao'nungs and the others is Rotxos. I give my Ilu the fish I grabbed, I grab two more and give them to Rotxo and Ao'nungs ilus.

Rotxos Ilu leaves as soon as he finishes eating the fish, leaving just mine and Ao'nungs Ilu. I take a few steps back for a moment and look at the two of them.

Ao'nungs Ilu takes his attention off of me and starts to mess with my Ilu. His Ilu rubs his head into my ilus neck and they both start making clicking noises.

I laugh quietly and sit down. I watch as they start to chase each other around.

"Now that is what I call cute." I look to my left and see Ao'nung standing above me. He sits down and looks forward, watching the Ilu.

I reply with a short and quiet laugh then look at Ao'nung. I watch as he occasionally licks his lips to stop them from getting dry.

By now he's probably noticed that I'm staring, but he doesn't stop me. "Do you do this everyday, Rua?" He turns to look at me and my face gets hot.

"Uhm, often." I lower my head slightly and take quick glances at him. I subconsciously play with the sand with one of my hands while still giving him quick glances.

He leans in towards me and cups my face with one of his hands. He gently moves my face so I'm directly facing him, "I like that."

All the air gets knocked out of my body when he speaks. When he spoke, his voice was different. My upper-eyelids lower slightly, giving me siren eyes.

I look up at Ao'nung, only with my eyes. He smirks as he notices what he did to me. He stands up and pulls me up with him.

We quickly walk towards the water together and we both get on his Ilu. He makes his Ilu move as quickly as possible.

I can tell he's taking me to the forest and I smile as I lean into his back.

When we reach the forest we don't rush to get off his Ilu. We run hand in hand towards the tallest tree there and take no time climbing up it.

Ao'nung surprisingly reaches the top before me. He holds his hand out and pulls me up on top of him. He cups my face and slowly parts his lips, "Can I?"

I answer without using words. I cup his face with both my hands and take no time starting to kiss him. We take short breathes between each kiss.

I part my mouth slightly, allowing his tongue to enter. I put my arms behind his neck as we continue to make out.

He starts to move from my mouth, to my cheek, then to my neck. I gasp when he reaches a certain spot on my neck.

He gives a quiet chuckle and starts to bite and lick that one spot. "Ao'nung..." My fingers dig into his back but he stays unbothered.

I grab my Kuru and he pulls away from my neck and looks at me. His eyes filled with lust. He grabs his Kuru and slowly brings it towards mine.

I bite my lower lip and squeeze my eyes shut as they intertwine with each other. When they're fully connected I exhale loudly.

Ao'nung changes position so he's towering over me. He holds my back up with his hand and eyes that one spot on my neck again.

I move my head so my neck is more exposed and he takes no time licking and sucking that same spot. Quiet gasps and whines escape my mouth and I can tell Ao'nung's enjoying listening to them.

"P..Please.." My breathing gets faster and a weird feeling starts to form in my stomach. Ao'nung slowly stops sucking on my neck and pulls away to look at me.

I give him a look telling him not to stop. "You can't get off just by that. I want to have some fun as well forest girl."