Season 4 Chapter 1 New Adventure once again

Start from the beginning

Kayden Jumps and slides down the hill, He looks up seeing airships passby on top of him.

Kayden: wow... ok.. better than hot air balloon.

He enters the city with a smile after he pass through some guards which money does not require to enter. as he walk around the streets, he bumped into young female person around teen age carrying large box of liquor, has a long bright brown hair with a pet wearing bartender outfit that has a black ribbon on a chest, She's slight taller than him, Kayden Quickly grabs it before it falls.

Kayden: Whoa, Deja vu.

She bows twice flustered from the accident.

???: Thank you, Thank you so much!

ID Name: Chita

Kayden: so um.. what are these for?

Chita: Those are Liquor, its my job as a bartender. from your looks, you're not from here, are you? heh, enough with that. Name's Chita.

Kayden: Name's Kayden Freeman.

Kayden place the box of liquor down on the ground.

Chita: Are you a Noble?

Kayden: why?

Chita: Because commoners don't have a full name.

Kayden: o_o. Im a Commoner.

Chita stares at Kayden with full doubt.

Chita: ok...

(Timeskip)

Kayden and Chita enters a Empty Bar, Chita is carrying the box of Liquor and put it down next to the counter.

Kayden: wait, is this actually your place?

Chita: totally. it was my grandfather, he used to work here and everyone loves this place to hang out, but I'll close this store for a moment at 7 PM since that👍wine cellar is giving me bad vibes for some reason.

Kayden tilt his head to the side and saw a Wine cellar door locked.

Chita: since you saved my day, I'll treat you a- oh, i forgot.

Kayden: what did you forget?

Chita: How old are you again?

Kayden: i was turning 23. why do you ask?

Chita: ... nothing >:v I thought your young because your short, no offence.

Kayden: I'm fun-sized human being -_-

Chita is placing each individual Liquors behind the bar, and cleaning some glasses.

Kayden sits on a chair facing at Chita.

Kayden: your having bad vibes about that wine cellar, huh. when did it started?

Chita: hmm... few days ago..

Chita place an old radio and starts playing calm jazz music.

Kayden: uh-huh..

Chita: this odd and unwell feeling makes chill running down my spine, I don't wanna see a ghost down there.

Kayden: Pfft. what? your afraid of some ghost? hahahaha!

Chita: I'm serious!

Kayden opens a winecellar, that he realized it was not locked despite the lock was shut tight.

Kayden: Thats very odd? it wasn't me though, I haven't even use my right click menu list.

Kayden ventures down in the wine cellar.