Im yours

"Y/n foods here!" Natasha shouted as she brought in the 2 big bags of takeout food, "jesus nat how much did you order?" She asked shocked as she saw the bags, "Well I had to get everyone else food too, plus it was on Tony's bank card sooo" she smiled, her and y/n started plating up their meals before leaving everyone else to do their own so they could choose what they wanted

Wanda and Sam came down first, followed by Tony, vision, and Bruce.

They plated their meals and sat at the table, engaging in small conversations. "Did you all see y/n's new suit? Cool as fuck right?" Sam asked before scoffing his food in his mouth, y/n slightly cringed as the sauces dripped down his shirt, "Yeah, I like it a lot" wanda replied, "Me too" natasha smiled, making eye contact with y/n as she placed a hand on her thigh, not thinking much off it, before she dove into a conversation with Steve.

But y/n was unusually quiet, playing with her food, her mind racing. The only thing she could think about was natashas hand on her leg, her thumb trailing patterns on her inner thigh, making it difficult to think of anything else, Wanda noticed her off demeanor, she didn't want to draw any attention by asking her what was wrong, so she decided to just take a peak into her mind

God she wished she hadn't.

Y/n's eyes snapped to Wanda as she felt her head go fuzzy, knowing what the witch was doing

She choked on her drink, coughing heavily, "are you alright Wanda?" Natasha asked, but Wanda couldn't even make eye contact with her, "uh yes I'm im fine" she quickly replied, staring at her food in shock, "It seems like you are in shock, causing your body to retaliate the water in surprise" vision informed her, "Thank you vis but I'm alright, it just went down the wrong pipe" she shrugged, everyone leaving it at that before conversing again, she looked at y/n and saw her sending daggers her way with her eyes, Wanda only mouthed a "sorry" before they both broke eye contact, not being able to look at eachother in embarrassment.

Natasha sensed this, "is everything alright" natasha asked as she saw y/n squirm in her seat, y/n nodding whilst looking at her

Do not look at her hand on your thigh, she thought

But she couldn't help it, she broke eye contact for a millisecond before she saw a smirk grow on natashas face, moving her head before y/n started to chat to Sam.

She felt natashas hand raise higher up her leg, she knew natasha was teasing her, she put her hand on top of Natasha's, gripping it so she couldn't move it further up, no matter how hard she wanted her too, everyone else was here.

Wanda excused herself, visuon following after to make sure she was okay, natasha turning to y/n and leaned closer to her ear, "what did you do to scare Wanda off" she asked, "she shouldn't have been so curious, it's not my fault" y/n shrugged before natasha instantly caught on, sucking her teeth with her lips as y/n watched, natasha made sure to lick her lips slower than usual, knowing she was being watched by the blonde.

Her hand was now very close to y/n's entrance, not planning to move it any further before she felt y/n's nails dig into her skin, turning to see a desperate look on the girls face

"Please" she whispered only loud enough for the redhead to hear, everyone else was too distracted, Tony and steve debating on something whilst Sam and Bruce were conversing, natasha started to move her fingers against y/n's clothed entrance, moving them up, drawing slow and small cirlces on her clit, causing the girl to whimper slightly.

But maybe a bit too loud.

Tony and steve looked at the girl, her face going as red as natashas hair, "sorry, I'm feeling a bit sick, I don't take Chinese food well" she softly admitted, whilst natasha was still teasing her to the point she could barely hold in her noises.