10. Denmark (and Sweden): Lego Wars

Disclaimer: This is a bit weird, but y'know. If anything I say offends you, please let me know (I don't think it will, though)!

Denmark's POV:

Only one more brick until my masterpiece is complete... One more moment until weeks of work would all be worth it. Every second lead up to this moment...

"Hey, Denmark!" Sweden greeted cheerfully, barrelling straight into my bedroom door... swinging it into my beautiful masterpiece. My work was destroyed! Hours of dedicated, precise construction and design wasted, all because of this clumsy oaf, who was still entirely oblivious to the tyranny he had wreaked upon me!

"Are you, ok, Bro?" he asked, noticing my thunderstruck face.

How could I possibly be ok? How? What was wrong with him?

"YOU IDIOT!" I roared, "YOU RUINED MY MINI-LONGSHIP! HOW DARE YOU!"

"...Oops."

"Oops? OOPS? That's all you're going to say to me? You've ruined my life, Sweden! Get out!" [Jeez, Denmark...]

"Sorry, Den... I think maybe you're exaggerating, though, it was only one or two bricks-"

"One or two? ONE OR TWO!? HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT MY AMAZING, BEAUTIFULLY-CRAFTED LONGSHIP-"

"IT'S JUST A TOY!" my nightmare of a brother screamed at me, "YOU'RE ONE THOUSAND, EIGHT HUNDRED YEARS OLD! GROW UP!"

That was it. I'd had it with him. I needed revenge... and I had the perfect weapon right in front of me!

Silently, I waited for Sweden to leave my room, a plan formulating in my head. I knew what had to be done. All I needed was the perfect moment to strike. Thankfully, Swede was on EU bin-collection duty this week; he'd be rubbish-ing out for at least half an hour!

I crept downstairs, through the hallway and into the living room, where myself, Norway and Sweden left our slippers. I needed to be careful; the three of us had a matching set, but I was fairly certain the green ones belonged to my enemy. Picking them up as carefully as I could, I emptied my pocket out, placing half the contents in each. I'd been careful to only choose the green Lego bricks, in order to disguise my plot better. I know from experience how painful stepping on Lego is. I'm well-assured, Sweden deserves every second of pain this brings him. My Lego Longship must be avenged, I thought smugly.

Swede returned an hour or so later, arm in arm with Norway, who had been out shovelling snow all day. Poor guy, he seemed exhausted! As usual, the pair headed into the living room, over to the slippers and-

"AHHH!"

Oh. Oh no. What have I done...? I panicked, helplessly watching the chaos below...

"DENMARK WHAT ON EARTH IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Norway screeched.

.

Oops.