Finl Chapter(season2): The repair of the universe. Meeting of Zeno

As the Dakon won the fight against the evil gods, the fighters watching all cheered while Vegeta just sat on the spot and crossed his arms. Whis smiled and turned to the fighters, "Congratulations on your victory against the evil gods fighters. Now we must return to Dakon's planet and meet Dakon."

On planet Dakon's Planet,
Dakon sighed in relief as the fight ended and the land was returned to the state as it is. He then stretched and yawned. "Damn this fight really took my..." he collapsed on to the ground unconscious.

Dakon stood in a vast space of land with nothingness except a figure. This figure turned around and smiled at Dakon. "This life is not over yet...son" Hearing that voice, Dakon felt a strange warmness in his heart as a tear flow down his eyes. "F...fa..."

Out of the blue, Dakon was shook awake and saw Hephaestus crying over him

Out of the blue, Dakon was shook awake and saw Hephaestus crying over him. As tears from her eyes dropped on his face, Dakon smiled and place his hand on her face. This got her to look up and laugh as well as cry as she hugged him.

Slowly, she pulled him up and supported him as he stood up. When they were walking over to Dakon's house, Dakon looked at Hephaestus and smiled, "I love you my Hephaestus..." As he muttered out this words, Hephaestus smiled and blushed. As her head turned away she asked, "If you love me...w...will."

Dakon cocked his head to the side, confused to why she was stuttering. As she was trying to say her words, Dakon gotten annoyed and asked her, "Yes? My love? What are you trying to say. As why is your face so red?"

Hephaestus was more embarrassed and yelled, "I WANNA MARRY YOU DAKON!" Dakon was shocked to her those words as his face turned bright red too. He was speechless while Hephaestus turned away, still supporting him. Dakon smiled and laughed at her, "Sure my love, I will host the biggest ceremony for you. Ok?"

Hephaestus turned to Dakon as her eyes filled up with tears

Hephaestus turned to Dakon as her eyes filled up with tears. However, she just nodded in happiness and smiled. "Congrats my lord. You now have a wife!" Dakon heard the voice and turned around to see the fighters along with Whis clapping their hands. Obviously, Vegeta just stood there with his arms folded. "I see you all have recovered my fighters. And also Vegeta. I would like to commend you on getting the Hakai form. With that, you will be the next destroyer."