Amber Freeman x GN!reader

Start from the beginning

"So what will it be love?" Amber questions as one of her hands gently grabs my jaw while the other continues to hold my wrists.

Not a moment later something hits her across the head. This makes her let go of me and she stumbles a few steps away. I look to see my Aunt Sidney with a metal rod in her hand.

She quickly drops it before moving towards me.

"Y/n! Shit, are you alright?!"

I look at my hand which still has the knife and I grab hold of it. I quickly rip it out and yell in pain as blood begins to spill out of my hand quicker now.

"Yeah I'm fine... What are you doing here?" I question my Aunt as she stares wide eyed at me.

"I heard about Ghostface! We need to get you out of here!"

"No! I need to-"

I turn to look at Amber, but she's missing.

"SHIT AMBER'S GONE!" I yell as I run through the kitchen to the front door.

Before I actually make it through the kitchen something slams itself into my face. I then fall onto the floor on my back and hit my head.

"Gotcha bitch." Richie says before my eyesight starts to blur. Not even a moment later I black out.

-time skip-

My eyes slowly open and I see that everyone is gathered in the kitchen.

Amber, Richie, Sidney, Gale, Sam, and me.

I feel something run down my head slowly and bring my hand to it. When look at my hand after touching it, I see my dark red blood covering it.

"Nice to see someone woke up." Says someone.

My head hurts so much that I can't even tell who it was. Soon Amber reveals herself and lifts me off the floor. She quickly grabs a chair and shoves me in it makinng me groan in pain.

"Leave them alone!" Gale yells as she tries to stand, but falls to the ground.

"Woah woah woah hey hey hey no! Stay there!" Richie yells angrily as he points gun at her.

"What is this for?! So you can make me the hero of your story?!" Sam yells as Amber points a knife at her.

"No no no! More like the villain! You see hallucinations of your father Billy Loomis! That would be the greatest twist!" Richie says as he stares at her.

Then Sidney lunges at Richie and punches him, but he stabs her in the stomach. Soon enough the rest is a blur for me. I don't even know what's going on until I see Gale and Sid standing in front of Amber. I turn to see Sidney and Tara fighting Richie too.

I quickly stand to my feet and grab the counter before stumbling towards Gale, Sid, and Amber. I notice a knife on the counter and grab it before continuing to stalk towards the three.

After I reach them I slowly bring the knife up cringing as my hand stings from the knife wound. I see Amber's eyes widen before she smiles. Before I'm able to strike I collapse to my knees.

"Y/n!" Amber yells as she quickly pushes through Gale and Sidney.

"Hey! Hey stay with me! Are you okay?!" Amber questions as she drops to the ground and places me on her lap.

"They're loosing too much blood." Gale says as she examines me.

Amber then quickly gets up and holds me against her before give me to Sidney.

"Keep them awake, I'm going to go get some bandages." Amber says before Gale says something.

"I'm coming with you to make sure you don't do anything."

Amber turns to me before nodding.

"Fine but we need to hurry." Amber says as they both run off.

Sid slowly sits down on the ground and lays my head in her lap. She plays with my hair and gets me to talk.

"So that Amber chick who is trying to kill us-? Is she you girlfriend?" Sid questions as she stares down at me.

"Yeah... She's nice..." I say as I lay there, contemplating what to do.

"Does she make you really happy?" Sid questions again as she raises her eyebrow.

I slowly smile and softly nod my head. Sid softly smiles and then Amber and Gale come back into the room.

"Ok, stay still so I can wrap you up." Amber states as she softly grabs my bloody hand.

"Alright." I say as I watch her bandage my hand.

After she bandaged my hand, she began to bandage my shoulder. When she is finishing up on my shoulder Sam and Tara walk into the room. When they see Amber they begin to freak out.

"Get away from them!" Tara yells as she moves forward, but Gale stops her.

"Gale! What-"

"She is bandaging Y/n up right now."

When they turn to look at Amber they see that she has started to bandage my head. They seem to decide that she wasn't a threat anymore because when they walked other to us they sat down on the ground near us.

"You alright N/n?" Sam asks as she looks my way.

"I'm fine just lightheaded..." I say as Amber gently wraps my head in bandages.

Sam nods slowly as she turns to her sister and begins to have a chat with her. After Amber is done wrapping my head she puts the bandages on the counter before cupping my face in her hands.

I slowly sit up and make move myself towards Amber. She softly wraps her arms around my body and pulls me towards her. For a moment it it completely silent before the sounds of Amber sniffling can be heard. I look up to see her crying softly.

"I'm so fucking stupid... I hurt you..." Amber weeps as she looks down at me.

"You're not stupid love, and you didn't do too much damage to me." I say as I cup her face in my hands now.

"But I still hurt you!" Amber sobs as she leans into my good hand.

"But I don't care that you hurt me, I still love you." I state as I press my lips to hers.

We stay like that for a minute before pulling away.

"And I will always love you, no matter what." I continue as I softly bring my forehead to hers.

Amber slowly breaths out before smiling.

"I love you too Y/n."

--------------------------------------------------------

Have a great day/evening/night!

-Ash/Percy/Alix