But Zhou Tan, who dared to take on the task of changing tai, is not a normal person. After the initial discomfort, he completely accepted this game of transformation.

    It is no longer simply hanging in the mouth, but turning the tip of the sheath to take care of it in all directions. From the toes to the instep, and then to the ankle, the round ball of the foot hurts back and forth.

    Such unscrupulous treatment of the palace lord's feet gave Zhou Yan the illusion that he was trespassing on the palace lord. He used his most force to hurt the palace lord's feet, just like he used his body to hurt the palace lord's body.

    Of course, no matter how much you think about it, it can only be a multiplicative pain.

    "This one." The palace lord changed one cheek slightly, expressing that this one also hurts.

    How docile and harmless he is at the moment. But who would have thought that he was the master of a murderous demon palace. If something goes wrong, you will be beaten and killed, which will make you terrified.     "Okay." Zhou Qian gently picked up the other one and put it to his mouth to play with. After playing for a long time, he couldn't help wondering: " Master

    , are you comfortable?"

They all changed their tune a little bit. It was the voice of emotion, ambiguous and deep.

    Zhou Jing tucked his toes out loudly, and at the same time pressed his other foot, rubbed his crotch, and gnawed his yaw moderately, almost ruining the palace master's pair of jade feet.

    "Hmm..." The palace lord's cheeks were flushed, his eyes were dazed, and his sweat was slightly oozing.

    Zhou Yan didn't need to look up to know that he was in love, fell into a trap, and standing in the middle of enjoying himself, he might be on the top at any moment. So he didn't dare to relax, for fear of interrupting the wonderful experience of the Palace Master.

    The palace lord's fair and rosy jade feet were covered with bruises and bruises, making her look pitiful and fragile. They are trembling in Zhou Tan's hands now, curling up hard, trying to hide.

    But Zhou Li didn't allow them to dodge or pull them away, he would only treat them more frantically, with a kind of ruthlessness that would never give up until he played with the Palace Master.

    Nie Xiang grabbed the silk quilt on the couch tightly, and let out a short high-pitched g. He was brought to that extreme state by Zhou Yan, and he enjoyed it infinitely, feeling extremely happy.

    After his breathing slowly calmed down, he looked at his beloved feet and said lightly, "Wash this deity clean."

    "Yes." Zhou Yan went out to change a basin of water, this time it went well, washed and wiped, and was about to put on shoes and socks.

    "You don't need to wear it, go get ready, the deity wants to take a bath." Nie Xiang lazily crossed his legs, his wide sleeves covered his feet.

    "Yes." Zhou Yan disposed of the water basin, and immediately went to the clean room to prepare.

    In fact, there is no need to prepare anything, because this is a hot spring pool, you only need to prepare a change of clothes for the palace master.

    Zhou Tan's mind moved slightly, didn't the Palace Mistress Xie just now? That's why I take a bath for the second time...

    I can make waves like this without touching a key position, just thinking about it makes my stomach feel hot. If we could meet each other on the bed, what would it be like?