"What about now?"

    Leng Xiang took a special look at Zhou Yan, as if to say, don't you know? why ask?

    Zhou Tan saw two meanings from his reaction, one was the superficial meaning above, one was that he felt shy when he saw the silly killer.

    Well, the teasing came to an end, he gave the silly killer a piece of cake: "Eat it quickly, eat another piece of cake, let's go quickly."

    Leng Xiang silently picked up the piece of cake, not rude, but very fast Eliminate, with his own style of fast, ruthless and accurate.

    Set off on the road, this time there are only Leng Xiang and Zhou Yi.

    It takes about half an hour to walk from the fishing village to the town. It’s really not far away. If it’s not for the bullock cart, it can be faster. They bought common daily necessities in the town. At the end, Zhou Jing paid attention to the building of the house, and ordered wood and mud bricks by the way when he returned.

    Back at the hut where he stayed temporarily, Zhou Tan lay down on the table and began to write quickly. About an hour later, a slightly weird house design was freshly released.

    Leng Xiang has been paying attention to him since he started writing, and occasionally glanced at him indiscriminately when cleaning up the house.

    "Come here, look at the design drawing I drew." Zhou Yan waved to him, and when he came over, he introduced to him, "This is called a house design drawing, and the house we are going to build will be built according to this." Looking up Seeing the stupid killer's ignorant eyes, thinking that he might not understand, he smiled: "You don't need to study it, this thing is just a reference, I know it all in my mind. First lay a foundation, I will build a two-story building."

    " Hmm." Although Leng Xiang couldn't understand, she didn't doubt Zhou Mi's ability.

    In Leng Xiang's heart, he is equal to killing people. Zhou Tan is like, except for killing people, everything is good.

    It was a misunderstanding, but a silly killer would never know the truth of the matter.

    August 28th is an auspicious day, and Zhou Yi's house was chosen to be ground-breaking today. In order to build the house smoothly and quickly, Zhou Tan asked several knowledgeable uncles and young men in the fishing village to help.

    According to the daily work plan, I will be given 80 Wen a day, which is very generous, and everyone is very happy to help.

    Zhou Shao, who can only talk, comes out to supervise the work every day, and occasionally chats with a certain killer. At noon, I cook at an aunt's house, and occasionally ask the aunt to add some meat, because everyone vomits after eating fish.

    We all know that Zhou Yan and Leng Xiang are a couple, and everyone will occasionally tease them, or envy them in various ways.

    For example, today, the sun is so red that everyone sits down in the shade of a tree and drinks tea. Seeing Zhou Yan delivering water to Leng Xiang, a young man over there was very envious: "Why didn't I meet someone like Brother Tang?" The man next to him laughed at him when he heard it: "You? Did you meet him?

    " What can I do, people will be able to see you?"

    The young man laughed and scolded in shame: "I just said, don't you want to?"

    The man replied frankly: "Yes, young men in the fishing village, as long as they like men, Who doesn't want to?"

    The young man was silent for a while, and ended the conversation with a sigh.