Chapter 19.5(season 2): Fusion of Evil vs Destroyer God of Universe 7

Start from the beginning

The Fusion also disappeared and surprised Dakon when The Fusion punched Dakon a few kilometres away. "I am always a step away from you" Dakon then appeared in-front of The Fusion and grabbed his face. The Fusion at the same time grabbed Dakon's pants as both of them flipped each other away.

The both landed on the ground safely and leapt off to land some blows to each other. However, punches and kicks were really hard to land.

(The part when Gojo and Sukana was fighting on par with each other)

Dakon saw an opening and grabbed The Fusion's hand but was slammed down onto the ground. "Too slow." Dakon then flipped around and landed two kicks to The Fusion's face as he backed off.

Both of them glared at each other as their aura spread all around the battlefield. The amount of pressure spread through the universe.

At planet Namek,
The fighters was seating down watching the battle through Whis's staff and felt the the power that both of them emits. "Shit, I feel so weak all of the sudden. If I were at that field, I would have been crushed." Piccolo thought and had his eyes brows crossed. Whis looked at the screen and then just smiled. "He might become even stronger than me...if he mastered that form."

Back at Earth,
"Lucky, I collected the dragon balls before this. But now, This Fusion is getting stronger every minute. But I am not sure where to improve on..." he grunted and dropped to the ground immediately. This shocked Dakon as he noticed the ki blast that nearly hit him.

Dakon jumped back and calm down. He then breathe in and powered up. This made him go into his full ultra instinct state.

"Let's do this

"Let's do this." He said as The Fusion rushed in to launch a few blow. As he tries to feint an attack, Dakon didn't react but manage to dodge the attacks that The Fusion actually launched. However, he couldn't find a way to attack while dodging this fast.

He jumped back and switched to his hakai mode. He feelings drastically changed as he went in to attack The Fusion.

 He feelings drastically changed as he went in to attack The Fusion