"fuck you."

***

"and- that's pretty much all! now tell me more about you, darling. what's your name?" the old lady asked joyfully as she sat down.

minho sat down on the chair in front of her desk and smiled.

"minho, lee minho." minho spoke.

she nodded, not taking her eyes off the boy in front of her.

"and how old are you?"

"seventeen."

"oh, how sweet! you're just a year younger than my son!" she smiled.

minho cocked an eyebrow.

"do you still go to school, sweetie?" she asked before minho could say anything.

"uh, yeah. i go to district high-"

the lady suddenly squealed happily.

minho's eyes widened.

she stood up and clapped her hands.

"so does my son! oh my- what a coincidence!" she laughed.

minho chuckled awkwardly, looking around the room nervously.

"do you know a bang chan? that's my son!" she suddenly said.

minho's eyes immediately went to the older lady.

"bang chan..?" he asked loudly.

she nodded.

minho gulped and cursed under his breath.

"i definitely did not expect him, out of all people, to be your son... that's incredible." minho laughed under his breath.

she smiled widely.

"oh, i cannot wait to tell him this! he'll be thrilled!" mrs bang announced excitedly.

minho sighed.

"i should probably go now... thank you for hiring me, i'm very thankful!" minho said as he got up from his chair and bowed ninety degrees at the elder lady.

she laughed and walked towards minho, placing her hand gently on his shoulder.

"just call me jiwon, sweetheart. now go back to your friends, i'll see you tomorrow for your first shift!" she smiled as she ushered him out of the shop.

as the door closed minho looked to his side to see felix sitting on the floor against the building, his legs straight and jisung's head on his shoulder.

"oh god- i'm sorry i took so long! you should have left!" minho said in a raised voice.

felix looked up at him and rolled his eyes.

he nudged his shoulder, causing the other boy to wake up from his slumber.

"ow-"

"it's alright. i saw a couple fighting before, it was kinda funny, so." felix chuckled as minho helped him up off the dirty, cold floor.

minho scoffed as he helped jisung up as well, jisung flopping his whole body on the other.

minho pushed him off as soon as he felt all of the boy's weight fall on him.

"come on, we can go home and cuddle." minho giggled.

jisung hummed and nodded.

"sounds good..." he mumbled happily as the three linked arms and started walking back to minho's house.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"channie? baby, are you home?" jiwon called out, a bright smile on her face as she was excited to talk about minho to her son.