Ji Li was absent from the recording of the last episode, and asked puzzledly, "Where are we going? Aren't we not going to live together?"

Chen Xiaoyun continued, "Ji Li and Brother Qin will stay in the luxury star room, and Yuan Bao and Qi Heng will stay in the double youth hostel."     

Deluxe star room?     

Sounds good.     

Ji Li raised his eyebrows, he was quite satisfied with tonight's stay.     

In fact, he pursues quality in his private life. If he can choose good things, he will not choose bad ones.     

"Youth hostel for two people? I really haven't lived in it before." Qi Heng read out the accommodation conditions, turned his head and approached Yuan Jifei, "Teacher, I didn't expect you to give me such a big gift? Thank you."     

Yuan Jifei's ears red, almost embarrassed to find a hole in the ground to slip away.     

Is this something he can decide?     

Wasn't it caused by Ji Yunqi's stinky hands!

"Of course, this is only temporary. Tomorrow you will get a new round of accommodation options." Chen Xiaoyun added.

The staff sent up the hotel address and car keys in due course.

The two groups received their car keys and prepared to transfer the venue.

When the program group finished work, Yuan Jifei hurriedly pulled Ji Li to a small corner, "Ji Li, can I form a team with you this episode? Let Qin Li and that person form a team."

That person is Qi Heng who can't even pronounce his name.

Ji Li glanced at Qi Heng who was not far away, and asked in turn, "What's the matter with you and Qi Heng? He called one teacher at a time, which is quite special."

"What's the matter? I have a clear relationship with him ." In vain." Yuan Jifei coughed, biting the last four words very hard.

Ji Li obviously didn't believe his rhetoric, and asked, "You're still hiding like this for nothing?"

The more innocent, the trickier it is.

"..." Yuan Fei was stuck for several seconds.

Why didn't he think his friend was such a gossip before?

Seeing that Yuan Jifei couldn't prevaricate, he had no choice but to hesitate, "It's, it's a little matter between me and him, I can't explain it for a while, and I will tell you when I have free time."

Ji Li raised his chin, and his smile became even wider. Playing around, "What's the little thing? Tell me now."

Yuan Jifei was so impatient at the moment, he hugged him even tighter, "Can you talk first? Ji Li, you can just be Help, let me form a team with you?"

As soon as the words fell, Qin Li's voice of refusal came from behind the two of them, "Jifei, he can't help with you."

Yuan Jifei turned around and faced him. With Qin Li's expression of no discussion at all, the depression in his heart became more intense.

He knew that Qin Li would give such an answer, so he tactfully ran to Ji Li to discuss it, but it still failed.

To be honest, he felt that his relationship with Qi Heng was a bit awkward.