Chapter 3

It's been two days since she visited Valyria and now Cassian is helping her to select decent clothes for her mother and Lady Beth. Some preserved dresses in Valyria are still beautiful and wearable.

She cleanse it first before placing it in her compartment, she made sure everything is sterile and organized. She even double cleanses the jewelry because people outside Valyria are not immune to any infection that Valyria carries.

Cassian who's crawling next to her with dresses in his mouth, Cassian is the same size as Balerion, and now the beast is helping her to pick a dress and jewelry. Valaerie chuckles seeing the creature who's covered in clothes that Valaerie chooses.

"Thank you, Cassian. I'm sure Mother would value everything." Valaerie smiles checking each one of the clothes. They are all stunning, she then picks up one necklace... A Valyrian Steel Chain Necklace with a Black Amethyst Pendant.

Cassian made a noise on the side, it's like the creature is telling that the necklace is beautiful. "It's stunning, isn't it? Mother would have liked it." Valaerie muttered while looking at the necklace.

Valaerie takes her book out, it's a spell book. Her body is full of magic as she manages to engulf every power that Valyria contains during the time she's sleeping under the water.

Valaerie skims a few pages looking for a spell that she would set inside the necklace. "Let's see... What will be the perfect spell for it" Valaerie whispered then Meraxes the Goddess of Sky emerges beside her.

"What are you doing?" The Goddess asked.

"I'm looking for a protection spell that I could put inside this necklace for Mother," Valaerie responded and the Goddess just nodded.

"How about locator spell, protection spell, and magic of recognition" The Goddess imply and Valaerie pouted because she didn't think of that sooner.

The locator spell is to track down the individual wearing the necklace, protection spell is to defend the person wearing the necklace from any harm, curses, magic, etc unless the other caster is more powerful... And the Magic of Recognition, it's something mighty.

The Magic of Recognition, Once the person wears the necklace everyone in Valyria will recognize him/her as an ally or a friend of Valaerie so it could not hurt her or him.

Valaerie did the spell that grabbed the attention of everyone in Valyria, the gods and goddesses let her do whatever she wants because they know that she was wise enough to handle a lot of shit.

Seriously, she manages to handle Valyria, what more can she do? Valaerie then starts to pack her stuff she has to leave cause she already misses her mother and she has to visit her sister Rhaella.

_

Valaerie did visit her sister but she's distinct, she becomes a religious fanatic which develops headaches for Valaerie.

Valaerie made her sister pledge to not say anything to anyone and Rhaella swore. During their conversation Rhaella did nothing but preach the Faith of the Seven, saying; that they're the ones who rescue her sister... Blah blah.

Valaerie just nodded, she cannot risk anything so she just goes with the flow. Before Valaerie departs she gave her sister a bracelet, it wasn't a Valyrian Steel bracelet because the girl doesn't know about her being in Valyria, it's just a dragon-looking bracelet.

All that Rhaella understands is that someone manages to save her sister and take her to safety and she resides in that place until she's fully healed Rhaella is convinced of everything that Valaerie said. Rhaella cherishes the bracelet.

Before Valaerie leaves, she kissed her sister on the forehead. "Take care."
_

Alysanne starts to get bothered that Valaerie isn't home yet, she's paranoid but Rhaena just advised her sister not to panic.