The bathroom door creaks open. Hearing the click of the knob, I wipe of the excess moisture of my cheeks. The door of wardrobe opens, followed by shuffling.

My eyes are closed but the ears did the need of work. A faint noise of footsteps runs in the air, but ends with a pause.

A tap on my cheeks have me my eyes snap open. Spontaneous action escalates my heartbeat. My eyes crash on his midnight orbs. His large head tilt to one side, assessing me.

"What happened?"

"Huh!" My face laces with confusion, shouldn't I be the one asking him rather than other way round.

"Were you crying?" His dark voice intricate my emotion.

"I was not!" My voice crack, an uneasiness settles over me.

"Your wet lashes, harsh breathing, stiff body and fisted hands says some other story." His finger slides from my eyes to my lips. Tucking my bottom lip from the clutch of my  teeth, he caresses the area. With the gush of memories I didn't even knew I was twisting my lips.

I repel his hand away sitting up.

"Up till when are you going to resist my touch?" His face spellbound me, making me think that he cares. But who was I kidding. Can a heartless person has as simple as a compensation of care.

"When are you going to leave me?"

"Never!" He growls scaring me. I get up from the bed, standing up, letting my feets touch the cold calacatta floor.

"Then, Never am I going to welcome your touch." I raise my eyebrow, giving him his words back but in a twisted way.

"You know your touch doesn't disgust me but inflict fear. A tendency of a monster going out of his moral, showing care. What more do you have in your pockets. That scares me. And until how long are you going to keep this act of your."

Reyansh takes a step forward but I refuse to step back. His chest sinks in with an inhale of breath. He is surely trying to control his anger.

"You call about my limit. Then remember this, kiraz, I can go to any limit for you. You yourself speak of me going off my limit's. Think love, the extent I can go, just for you." His voice dark as his ebony eyes, shooting laser.

"You see those dark clouds they come with a promise of going away. They've to. It's the rule of the universe. You will also go, just like them, as you are a dark cloud in my life. Someday you will've to let me go." I pull my arms infront of my chest, avoid any contact with his glistening bare chest.

"You're the definition of wildness of lust for me. I undress you every night in my dream, dressing you with my stained thoughts. Unfortunately my wildness is obscure to your eyes. Give me a chance love, I'll show you." His obscenities shocks me to the core. A disgust marres upon me. But he let's out a chuckle.

Can I just slap this man?

"Stop it! Those words are nothing but lies. It's already torturous to stay with you, and your flowery words just makes it more difficult to digest. They're just hollow." I snarl.

The next moment I am pinned on the wall, him towering upon me, making me impede to the position. I keep my palm on his honey tight chest, to stop him from invading the leftover personal space of mine. Digging my back more in the solid wall as much as possible, just to stay away from his touch. I try to push him nevertheless he grabs my wrist keeping it locked in his.

"Torture." He scoffs."Let me tell you a thing. Hope is the best torture which doesn't let you to give up. I burn in the pain that hope brings with it. I see you daily but can't devour you. You say what I've to do to get you accept me. Bas bolke toh dekho, tumhare kadmo mei lei aunga."