A Little Surprise Treat

Start from the beginning

"Alright now just slowly mix while i pour this in." Randy said, he had the decarbed cannabis flower and was starting to slowly pour it into the melted chocolate in the pot.

Stan started to stir the mixture together, it smoothed out more as he mixed and soon Randy finished pouring what he had grabbed.

"Alright now i have to go grab the molds, just keep mixing." Randy said happily as he walked away, and this was his moment.

suddenly with a swift movement when Randy was gone, out of eyesight and definitely earshot Stan reached into his pocked, grabbing the laxatives Butters gave him and began pouring it into the mixture, granted more than he probably should have but what 6th grader knows how much to pour into basically a vat of chocolate.

as he began to hear footsteps approach he stuffed the now empty container he had into his pocket again, mixing quickly to hide the laxatives well.

"Okay so we have normal, Weed shaped, Heart ones, star ones, and dick ones." Randy said holding up the silicone molds they were going to use for the chocolates.

"Whichever one speaks to your heart dad." Stan said melodramatically, still mixing quite fast yet Randy didnt seem to notice or care. for a moment examining the pile of colorful molds he grabbed the regular bar molds, the dick one, and the weed one.

"Alright, now all we gotta do is ladle the chocolate into the molds." Randy said, plopping the molds onto the table. "I have more of these dont worry." he had probably a couple boxes of specifically each of the different mold shapes, and he decided to run to grab them, leaving Stan once again to check over the chocolate methodically to make sure the laxatives were mixed in effectively.

"Perfect!" Randy stated simply, Stan and Randy had FINALLY finished all of their hard worked, chocolates all cooled, wrapped individually in Tegridy wrap. Randu ecstatic for this launch Stan was just exhausted.

They had spent well over most of the day working on the chocolates, but it wasn't the end of the day yet for anyone on the farm. so Randy planned to take boxes of the chocolates to the gift shop to set them up for display somewhere hopefully.

"Okay kid help me carry these boxes over." Randy said as he was placing the chocolates into the cardboard boxes. once full, handed off to stan piling in front of his face unable to see where he is going, yet he slowly followed his father one he himself had gotten a box as well and made his way to the gift shop.

the walk there was pretty boring nonetheless, other than his Dad rambling about how excited he was for this and how he thought it was going to be an amazing idea he couldn't help but have a smidge of guilt eat at him. after all he put laxatives in the chocolate. his dad was going to get in trouble once customers ate them and Stan and the boys kind of didn't think about that until well.. now.

Finally they had arrived to the gift shop. You and Towlie were behind the counter smoking but when spotting Stan you two put out the blunt for now.

"Now stock boss?" Towlie asked looking at the boxes.

"Sure are, Take a look." Randy smugly smiled, setting the box on the counter. You opened it seeing the individually wrapped chocolates. a small chuckle leaving your lips.

"They sure are cute." You state.

"Well thats not really what im going for, im mostly going for lets say, Knocks you out of this world by the taste and the amazing high you get from it." Randy explained as if he was pitching this to a rich businessman. "Here try one." Randy reached in grabbing out three, he handed one to You, Towlie, and the third for himself.

Stan stood frozen watching as the three of you started to unwrap the chocolates the Guilt and anxiety growing a knot in his throat as his heart thumped and tried to climb its way up his esophagus.