14- Tonight's party!

Kokichi's Pov:

After my conversation with Shirogane-san, i returned to my dorm. Wasn't really in the mood to talk to anyone else to be honest.

So, in the last hour I had left before the sleepover, i took a checkered backpack from my wardrobe and got some things I think might be... useful.

My clothes
My pijama
My hair brush
My playing cards
Oh my, I'm surely taking this thing...
My panta
My monopad (don't know exactly why)
My razor-

Wait, where is it? I'm sure I put it on my bathroom cabinet before Momota came in...
Maybe it fell?

Looks like that one I'm not taking with me tonight since i can't find it anywhere... Strange.

I finished packing and headed to the gym. I was 20 minutes early, so no one besides Kaede, Rantaro, Kibo and Kirumi were there.

Kirumi was organizing a huge table close to the gym's wall, full of food.

Kaede and Rantaro were setting up two big speackers while Kibo was just wandering around, trying to come up with something to help with.

There were 14 mattresses displayed in a circle in the center of the room, each one with pillows and blankets on it's top.

"Wowwww it looks so great!" I greeted Rantaro and Kaede. They were so concentrated that didn't even notice me coming in.

"Oh hi Ouma! The others must be arriving soon! Why don't you help us preparing the gym before everyone comes?" Kaede asked.

"Sure thing!"

And so, after like 15 minutes, we were all gathered in there. In the room were it all started in the last game.

Everyone was talking and eating, having a good time and trying to temporarly forget and ignore about what might happen next.

Well... Everyone exept for that someone. I sat next to her, in the back of the gym.

"Is everything ok Chabashira-san?" I asked, scared about how she would react to my presence. I mean, she has something against males, so I'm in danger just talking to her right now.

But to my surprise, she didn't scream at me nor call me a 'degenerate male'. Tenko just looked over the others.

"You miss Yumeno, don't you? You think they're ignoring that she... Died, isn't it?" I wispered, so only her could hear me.

The girl nodded.

Shit, I didn't expect this talk to be so long...

"Humm... Look, actualy there's something I wanted to tell you after the class trial, but I didn't have a chance to talk to you since then."

I finally got Chabashira's attention. She stared at me.

"Well, unfourtunatly were talking now, so go on" she uttered.

Ouch, that one hurt...

"You see... As you know, i was with Yumeno before... Angie was. And we were preparing what she told me to be a love potion." I said.

"Chabashira-san, Yumeno-san liked you. Like, like-like."

Tenko blushed and hid her face in her knees.

" After her death, you've been so... Distant. You're dealing with the pain that way, and we all respect that. You miss Yumeno-san. As we all do too. But the others are just dealing with the pain in diffrent ways. They aren't forgeting about her and Angie.
They are just trying to make themselves to believe that this whole situation isn't as bad as it seems. Someone wise told me one day that 'no one deseves to die'. And that's true. Yumeno-san and Yonaga-san didn't deseve to die. But do you think they would want us to be sad about their deaths?"

I got up and started going back to the others.

"Please come talk to everyone. You shouldn't keep only the bad things in your mind, ya know?"

I looked at her. She slowly nodded and also got up.

"You're good at making speeches, aren't you, male?" A short smile could be seen in her lips.

"I'm a supreme leader afterall!" I giggled.

We both went to sit in our beds, just as everybody else.

"Hey, you're two are back! We were about to start a game of truth or dare, wanna join?" Kaito questioned.

"OF COURSE?! But you know, I'm a pretty good liar nishishi-"

"Oh no, you aren't lying this time! HA! BEHOLD MY NEWEST CREATION! A LIE DETECTOR!" Miu screamed. Her voice could probably be heard in the whole school.

But a lie detector... That may be intresting...

The wierd metal box was placed with it's screen faced up in the center of the circle.

"Then what are we waitin for? Lets star this shit!" I replied.

"Then, I'll start by... Kaidiot, truth or dare?" Iruma asked.

"Me, huh? Truth!"

"Kaede, if you only could save on of us, who would you choose?"

Wow, that's a mean question... But wasn't expecting less from that bitch anyways.

"huh, HUH? I can't choose one of you!"

"Just say it, no one will take it personally!" Kaito encouraged.

"Hummm... I guess I would save Shuichi... He is the person i'm closest to..."

Truth could be read on the detector's screen.

"It's your turn Kayday!" I stated. The girl nodded and proceded.

"Shirogane-san, truth or dare"

"Hum... Truth."

"I'm sorry to ask, but... Do you really don't know anything about our current situation?"

Well... That one wasn't called for... But i guess they still dont trust her, so...

"N-no! It-s j-just like monokuma said. T-this time, I'm by your side!" She cried.

Truth.

Everyone exept me sighted in relief.

"Then, it's your turn Tsu!" I gave her a thumbs up before she asked.

"hum... Saihara-kun... Truth or dare?"

"Dare i guess..." He muttered.

We were all shoked by his courage! Good job mister detective!

"I dare you to... Change clothes with... Miu."

HAHAHAH! THANK YOU SHIROGANE.

Shuichi was shocked and Miu laughed at his red face. They both left the gym and came back with switched clothes.

We all laughed at Shumai's pink vest before him and Miu turned to swap their clothes, as Shuichi was so embaraced to keep playing like that.
It was good, it's a pitty it ended so soon~

The game kept going. We were having a lot of fun actually!
Until...

"So... Kokichi, truth or dare?" Maki asked me, trying to change the subject. In the last round, she had to dance in front of everyone. She did dance, what we never thought would happen, but now the assassin is glaring at Kaito, the one who made her do it.

"FOR YOUR SURPRISE, I PICK TRUTH!" I shouted.

"Oh! Then... What were you talking about this morning with Kaito? Something about him keeping his mouth shut? About what?"

...fuck