7- The restart

Shuichi's Pov:

...

It seems we're doing this again. Another game is about to begin.
Wasn't all the suffering we went through enough?

We all stood in the dining room after the anouncement.
Well, everyone exept for Kokichi, who left quietly.

It must be harder for him. After all, he just got out of the previous game yesterday.

How is this even possible? We were suposed to have ended danganronpa...
We exposed the mastermind...
We won...
Or so we thought.

Slowly, we all looked at Shirogane-san, who was near the table.

"You better explain what is happening" Maki glared at the cosplayer, who flinched to the assassin's cold stare.

"I-i don't know e-either! They never told me about a second killing game! We should have gotten out of here once the last one ended!" She shouted.

But even with her statement, i'm pretty sure no one actually believed her. Not after all the act she created before.

"But... We're not doing it, right guys?" Kaede's voice came from the other side of the room.

"You know that isn't that simple. I'm sure that stupid bear is preparing a motive to force us to start this hell." Rantaro objected.

"I'm sorry Kaede, but we have to admit it. If team danganronpa wants for us to play their sick game, thare's no way of running away from it." Kirumi saddly said. And unfortunatly, we all had to agree with her and Rantaro.

This feeling... Despair... Not again... Please, anything but that.

"Then we will just wait to be murdered, is that it?" Miu questioned, looking down. No one replyed.

Yes... All we can do is wait.

We all left and went mind our own buiseness.

Miu's Pov:

Well... Looks like were fucked up.

Of course one of those perverts is already plaing to kill someone in order to get out of this fucking place. I don't judge them though.

When everyone left the dining room, i noticed Keebo was talking to Rantaro. That mother fucker replaced me! How rude...

Guess I'll have to find another "friend".
Now who could that be...
Kaidiot, Pooichi, the assassin bitch and the space lunatic are all toghether. And I don't really want to talk to them.
The Atua freak and sister stalker still scare the crap out of me...
Maybe the lying abortion... That guy isn't boring at all. I can work with that...

So, my genious being searched for the grape boy all over the school.
When I knocked at his dorm door, I heard a sound coming from inside. So he was here all along huh?

When he opened the door, his red eyes looked at me and he smiled.

"Iruma-san! How are you?"

WHAT
THE
ACTUAL
FUCK?!

Iruma-san? Theres somethin' wrong. Wait, was this gremlin crying?

"I-i wanted to know if you wanted to hang out with me..." I wispered.

"Ohh... Are you sure? I killed you remember?"

To my surprise, he said that with the most serious face I ever saw him with.

"H-Heyy past is past! Come on!"

He then looked at me and nodded.

"Let me change my clothes and then we can go." And closed the door.

Is this the same Kokichi we knew? He seems... So tired. Like if he spent all his energy in the virtual reality.
Is that even possible? We were all in a kind of coma when in the game.
But still... This is not him. There's something goin' on. And i'll find out what, for fuck's sake.

And i'll try to ignore the blood I saw dripping under your sleeve, Kich.

I know, I know, short chapter. I'm sorry about that. Anyways, I'm avoiding starting the deaths because I'm terrible at writing trials, but i'll do my best. Seeyaa :3