poet!!!..huh?

Lisa hurriedly came to jungkook.

Lisa- I'm sorry i was going towards my unnie but I bumped into a lady the juice fell on my dress but it's ok y/n unnie is on the stage see let's go.

Lisa held his hand and went towards the stage y/n was checking a file suddenly lisa snatched the file away from her and y/n saw lisa who is smiling.

Y/n- now what happened?
Lisa- i told you na today my special guest is coming.
Y/N- oh i forgot it so where is your special special guest.

Lisa- can't you right here.

Y/n looked at jungkook with her shocked eyes.

Jungkook - Hello miss my name is Jeon jungkook.(he said while forwarding his hands)

Y/n also forward her hand.

Y/n- hello my name is lee y/n .

Jungkook - nice to meet you miss y/n.

Both of them looking at each other.

Lisa- unnie i call him oppa as my brother and he call me cupcake such a sweet name right (giggled) and you know he is also a mafia.

Lisa looked at them they are looking in each other's eyes.

Lisa- unnie!

Y/n looked at Lisa.

Y/N- huh.

Lisa- oppa have such a beautiful eyes right.(smiled)

Jungkook - ohh my little cupcake.

Lisa- wait our party host is announcing something.

Host - hello everyone today this party is organised by lee groups of industry and miss lee y/n the CEO and the owner of this wonderful group have finally Winn this beautiful global buisness award and today in this wonderful party our famous journalist going to take a interview of miss y/n for this wonderful achievement whoo hoo.

Y/n- I'm going to do this stupid thing just for you lisa.
Lisa- thank you so much unnie now go.

The host claps and y/n took off her coat and sat in front of journalists.

Interviewer- hello miss y/n so what do you think we are gonna ask to you?

Y/n- i think in every interview everyone ask about how i achieved this position an all.

Interviewer- you are absolutely right in every interview this happens but today we are gonna ask about your personal life.

Y/n - interesting.

Interviewer- so ma'am our first question is how many people live with you?

Y/n- ohh when I came into the party first i did one thing and thats i tell everyone about my sweet little sister lisa she is sitting there i have only one person in my life.

Interviewer- and did you ever fell in love with anyone ?

Lisa was sitting with guest and after hearing that she got happy

Lisa (mind)- finally today unnie gonna tell about her love.

Jungkook is also watching everything.

Y/n- huh it's getting personal but the answer is yes.

Interviewer- with whom?

Y/N- I'm sorry but I can't tell.

Interviewer - it's ok mam before when you were not a buisness women what you used to do?

Y/n- When i was 18 years old I went to India for the first time so I learnt Hindi language and for two years i was in India and I used to write poetry in Hindi .(she said with a smile on her face)