"You already have with your betrayal. Lying isn't cute, especially in your old age. You allow product that is not mine to flow through this establishment, it's laughable almost."

"Exactly who you have been letting work inside without permission." I keep reminding them of the fact that they had to ask for any and everything to let them know who is in charge. They never truly owned this wonderful establishment, knowing that pains them more than anything else. Well, all else except for Josie.

"Some guys called the Synds."

What the fuck? It didn't make sense for him to ask me to work with the organization just to try and undercut me. Was Milo really trying to bullshit me?

"And they were there the night of the recent fiasco?" Fully submitted they enthusiastically answer the questions. "Do you know specifically who was working?"

"No, they rotate each week." Of course. "Take them to lock up." Zaviano signals to Rico who stands just out of earshot.

Zaviano had come back to work, something about putting his glasses back on? I'm not sure what that meant, but I'm grateful to have my partner back.

Rico enters the room approaching the Hyuangs. Cecil maintains stoicity while being rope tied and gagged. Mae on the other hand thrashes, so much to the point Rico threatens to sedate her. They both knew the risk they were taking by disobeying the rules. Consequences result from bad behavior, no person would ever be exempt.

"They've been on rotation for six and a half weeks now. I've collected security footage, and any recording devices. Including the backup ones I've put in place." I nod at him knowing he could handle this. He didn't need me for this, there was no one better than Zaviano. "Adonis will be in any minute to take over the Golden Maison until further notice." I scroll through emails as I leave the Maison and enter the car waiting for me.

There was always work to be done, between my underground and legitimate businesses I never could catch a break. As I read and responded to the influx of emails, notifications began to buzz my phone. I swiped each one away to continue working, instead of swiping the last one away I accidentally clicked on it. It switches my screen from Gmail to Instagram.

Social media has never been my thing. I didn't care to keep up with it or maintain it in any capacity. As I put my family's name on the map I realized the importance of social media, and how having one made it easier to keep nosy journalists away. Genevieve is the one who maintains my social media presence, I only have the app as a "manifestation" that one day I will use the damn thing-according to Vivvy.

L.Klein liked your post. 16s

The words stared back at me pulling me away from work for the moment. Lennox Klein has been strolling through my socials. I clicked the picture that it said she had liked. It's a photo from my GQ Magazine cover shoot, and my most liked photo. They insisted on having me shirtless and oiled exposing me for the entire world. I wasn't too keen on the idea but now I'm thanking GQ for catching the eye of Lennox. Another notification from the app buzzes which I click.

L.Klein started following you. 1m

The shit eating grin could not be erased from my face. Many women have followed me on the app, liked my photos, and have even directly messaged me. None of them were her. None of them burned with fire in their veins as she did. I would take this win because it meant that she thought of me too.

Genevieve was on me the second I entered the living room, my grin still in place. Her body was shaking with unfiltered excitement. Strawberry blonde hair swinging as she twirled around me. "Did you see?" She jumped as the question left her.

I played along pretending to be confused. She was just completely too excited for me to just ruin the surprise.

Her scream brings the attention of the rest of the group.

"Vivvy what the fuck are you screaming about. I'm in the middle of a mission-no go LEFT," Gian complains half paying attention to us and his Call of Duty.

"This is more important, our future sister in law has been on our dear big brothers instagram." Again she jumps up with excitement. This time she shoves the notifications in each of our faces. "Seems your Little Lennox isn't afraid to make her presence known." Amara bumps shoulders with me.

Geno has a smirk on his face as he observes the room. It seems impossible but it gets bigger as he looks at me, brushing a hand through his thick and wavy hair. "Clearly she's wearing the pants in this relationship huh." I narrowed my eyes, throwing a decorative pillow at him, whacking him straight in the face.

"Seriously, what's your next move?" Zandrino slides on the couch next to Amara, shaking off some of his wet hair on her. He likely just showered from his shift at the hospital. Amara yanks his hair pulling him down until he apologizes. He asked for it.

"I'm not sure," I respond to the previous question. All of their heads whip to face me, confused that I don't have a plan A, B, or C. Honestly this isn't my area of expertise and Lennox isn't the typical type. Who knows what her reaction to any of my approaches would be. I still had to at least try. "Do exactly what she did, it caught my attention, it'll catch hers."

Mumbles of agreements made the decision final. "We have to pick a picture first, she has about a zillion." Genevieve started scrolling and everyone pitched in their ideas. "She looks great in all of them." Agreed.

"Like that one, she looks very professional." That was Zaviano's suggestion to Lennox wearing an emerald green suit to some speaker event. The emerald and gold emphasized the brightness of her smile.

"No, the one in the yellow bathing suit, she looks-" I cut my eyes at Gian before he can finish the sentence. The process of elimination continues as Geno suggests liking the one in a Harley Quinn costume. Zandrino suggests one where she is wearing all black, but the background seems as if she is at a funeral. All of these suggestions were okay, but I knew she had a picture that would signal my intentions.

Vivvy scrolled so fast I almost missed it. "Go back," I tell Vivvy when she finally stops on the picture. "That's the one." Genevieve liked the photo, and like Lennox she followed her after.

"Now, what's for dinner?" Those words prompted a full blown war on dinner options. I couldn't be bothered to think of anything other than my Lennox.