"You really like it, right?" I inquire while shifting on my foot. "I mean...it isn't too cliche I hope. It's not like I expect you to wear it...I mean...you don't have to. Not if you don't want to and...I know how much show is important for billionaires like you. Whatever you wear becomes a trend so...I'll understand if you don't want to wear something as cheap as—"

My mumbling stops abruptly, cutting to a small shriek as Ryan grabs my hands, spinning me and pulling me down on his lap. I land on his thigh, the sudden action startling me. I lock eyes with him and he immediately crashes his mouth with my own, swallowing my surprise as he gives me a deep kiss that makes my toes curl.

Goosebumps scatter over my skin. I hold him by the collar of his shirt as the taste of the whiskey that he had for dinner fills my tongue. I groan when his tongue dominates mine, forgetting everything that I am supposed to remember and just getting lost in the moment.

When he pulls his mouth away, I am breathless with my thighs squeezing for more of his touch and kisses.

"Stop babbling nonsense," Ryan mumbles over my mouth. "The next time I hear you call anything of yours cheap, I'll spank your ass red, okay?"

His warning only excites me but I still nod ceremoniously. "I'm sorry."

"Good girl. Now make me wear this."

He hands the watch to me. I take it, blushing hard as he lifts his wrist for me. I put the watch on his wrist, my fingers lightly dancing over his skin as I tie the belt. Once it is done, the watch fits him perfectly.

"It suits you," I say with a grin as I admire his wrist with the watch adorning it.

"It does," he comments, showering kisses down my throat like he is showering me with all his love.

He gets up from the couch while kissing me and scoops me up in his arms.

"What about my present?" I tease him while he flutters kisses down my collarbone, tracing it back up my jaw and then placing a peck on the corner of my mouth.

He walks while carrying me in the direction of his bedroom which has been our bedroom too for a few days now.

"You'll get your present tonight," he rasps breathily against my lips. "You'll get your present all night. Anything you want."

"Anything?" I trail a finger along his sharp jawline.

"Anything."

"Will you let me call you Daddy just for tonight?"

That is a real test for him because he never lets me call him that. He keeps arguing that he is not old enough to be my Daddy. Something about Crystal and a white strand of hair seems to be the reason behind his denial.

"Smart ass." He nips the tip of my nose gently. "Just for tonight."

"Thanks, Daddy."

I move my mouth to his throat, peppering him with small pecks of my lips on his skin. My fingers find their way to his hair, grasping the strands in fists as heat fills my body.

He enters the bedroom, shutting the door behind him with a kick.

***

I wake up to the sound of glass crashing somewhere. I fling the comforter off me, glancing to find Ryan's side of the bed empty but the bedroom door is still closed.

Fear takes over my heart, a wild imagination of Ryan being hurt making me slide down the bed in a hurry. I am naked and the cold air from the air conditioner prickles my skin. My phone displays the time as almost 6 am.