- 12

L I Z Z I E12 | sparks

L I Z Z I E
12 | sparks

Okay, I might have slightly miscalculated my next actions with Mr. Pierce looking at me with those half-drunk, lust-filled eyes.

Proof? I am straddling him and he appears stupefied.

A hundred doubts storm my mind as I look at his immovable figure, thinking that my slight mistake has the potential to explode into a giant one.

My hands on his shoulders tense, the space between my legs aching as I wait for him to give me a sign that whatever is about to happen next has both our consent. I squeeze his shoulders, taking in his thunder-struck expression. His eyes do a slow perusal of my body over his lap, making me want to squeeze my thighs close.

I end up squeezing his hips instead and that seems to be his undoing.

"Fuck, Elizabeth, you're so hot," he growls, grabbing me by my waist so hard that I jump on his lap,

He pulls my body flush against his chest, nails digging into my waist as he swoops in to catch my gasping breaths with his. He slams our lips together, hard and needy; his heartbeats are fast against his ribcage and I feel every beat.

Ryan's lips are rough and greedy, seeking the territories of my mouth like he wants to get drunk more and more. He trails his tongue out, letting it caress my bottom lip in a traitorously slow way before he sucks it between his lips, drinking me in like he has been starved for days.

He tastes of butter and peppermint, fresh and sweet and I love the combination.

His teeth drag through my bottom lip, biting lightly. I cup his face between my hands, forcing our lips together further as I move over his lap, the ache between my legs making my pussy throb with need. When I make my tongue enter his mouth, his tongue greets me halfway, both of us fighting a swordfight filled with lust and temptation.

He is so strong as he grips me, making me move my body over his. My soft pussy brushes over the hard ridge inside his pants. Each slow drag is like a small thrust that ignites fireworks in my pussy. Even with the layers of clothes separating our centers, I can make out the outline of his cock. He is large, thick, and exactly like what I have been craving. His one hand loops around my waist, the other seeking a sly path up my skirt, leaving desirous skin in its wake.

As we kiss, I fist my hands in his hair, dragging him so that he leaves my mouth for a moment. He tilts his head back as I shower kisses down his throat, loving the light stubble when it brushes my cheek.

"More...more...please..." I beg greedily when he stops moving me above him.

The need in me is exotic. I have never felt such sexual desire before. I want him to fuck me, right here, right now.

My fingers fumble for the buttons of his shirt as I tear them off one by one, needing to see the whole of him. His hand under my skirt reaches the edge of my panties and he presses his knuckles against my wet opening through the lacy material.