13. Sorry-2

Karan was upset with her but then after her flying to Odisha he understood that the commitment was also necessary. He was just upset that she didn't even find it necessary to discuss it with him. But he understood that somewhere she was just tied with the commitment given earlier. And he did miss her. And he decided to sort out with her as soon as she comes back. Today he asked for the leave on 8th so that he could spend time with his Laddoo and hence the late night extended shoot was the result of it. He had a continuous shoot without break and hence he didn't get time to check his phone. He got a break at 3:30 and he took his phone and suddenly he saw more than 20 missed calls of Teju. And he panicked and was worried.He tried calling her but it showed switched off. He was baffled for a moment and he didn't know what to do. He called Omi in the vanity.

"Omi did you get any calls from Laddoo?"

"She called me before the event bhai. After that I didn't receive any calls. "

"Omi she called me and I didn't know. Right now I saw her missed calls. I am worried Omi. Woh thik toh hogi naa? Raat k 3:30 baje call kar rahi hai. Her event was supposed to get over by 2:00 but when I had called her manager last time she told me that the event may get over earlier than the said time. I hope she is okay. "

He was panicked and his hands were shivering. His heart beats were fast and his guts were giving a bad signal. Omi saw his condition was not good. So he asked him to sit down. And gave him water to drink.

"Shant bhai. Teju bhai thik hi hogi. Aap chinta mat kare. She may be missing you hence called you. "

But who was Omi kidding, he himself knew the Teju would never pull such stunts. He was also worried but he had to handle Karan.

"Omi I think I should call her manager. "

The moment he picked up his phone and he Ajmal bhai calling him. He was confused.

"Omi why is Ajmal bhai calling me this late? "

"No idea bhai just pick up the phone. "

He picked up but what he heard made the earth swept under his feet. He lost the grip of his phone. Omi saw his condition and handled him and made him sit.

"Bhai kya hua? "

But he could not answer. Omi shook him again and asked

"Bhai hua kya hai? "

"Omi.. Omi... w.. woh... T.. Tej... Teju is in the ho.. hos... hospital. "

"WHAT? "

"I am booking the flight bhai. We need to go there. Don't worry we will reach soon."

"No Omi she is in Mumbai. Ajmal bhai went to pick her up and they had an accident on the way. He asked me to come to the City Hospital. Let's go Omi. I want my Laddoo. " He said crying. Seeing his tear striken face Omi handled himself and took him to his car.

"Bhai go to the passenger seat. You are not in the condition to drive. "
He didn't argue and sat in the car. And Omi started driving.

"Omi Laddoo thik toh ho jayengi naa? Use kuch hogaya toh mein kahan jaaunga. Yeh sab meri vajah se hua hai. Naa toh mei usse naraz hota naa hi woh itni raat ko flight pakad kar aati. I don't know what to do Omi. I am feeling helpless. "

"Bhai apne aap ko sambhaaliye. Tejubhai bohot strong hai. Kuch nai hua hoga dekhna. "

Soon they reached hospital. And they reached to the second floor where Teju was admitted. He saw Ajmal bhai there and rushed to him.

"Ajmal bhai Teju... Teju... thik toh hai naa. Kaha hai.? "

He pointed towards the room. And  before he could speak anything the doctor came out of that room.