6. Meet Cute

It was a peaceful night for them after ages. Due to the night schedules they could not spend their peace time together. For Karan and Teju night had a different charm. They felt at peace in the night into each other's arms after the hustle and bustle of the day. Their relationship had grown to such a level where they were extremely comfortable with the silence around them. And being in each other's arm when the day ends was a bliss. They both were not sleepy and were talking and debating on things and different topics. After a while Teju said "Sunny our love story can definitely be turned into a movie. Don't you think so? "

" I too think the same Laddoo and not any movie but a blockbuster mirch masala vali bollywood movie. " And laughed.

"I am serious Sunny. We even had a meet cute. " And she smiled dreamily.

"A meet what? " Karan asked frowning.

"Don't tell me you don't know meet cute Sunny? ".

" O... Meet cute yes yes I know that. " He just bluffed it but in reality he didn't know what was that term. Genz's and their terms he thought rolling his eyes.

"Okay so tell me what is a meet cute? " Teju raised her head from his chest and asked.

"A... The.. Aa.... Yes.... The... A.. Meet cute is when you meet someone cute.!? "

And with this Teju started laughing. And then said

"Sunny this is not meet cute. You don't know the meaning of it. Of course elders don't know the term. Hota hai aisa. Don't worry I will teach you. "

"Acha ji I am an old man now?. "

"When did I use that term. I spoke that you are elder to me which is true. Aren't you? " she said cheekily.

"Smartass"

"Woh toh I am since the day I was born. " She said flipping the hair in style.

"Chal Nautanki ab bata what is meet cute? "

She suddenly sat up and started explaining excitedly.

"A meet cute is when a potential couple meets for the first time in an adorable manner. Basically this term is used for a couple in film or book but since our every meet is recorded on cameras for the audience we can call it a meet cute. Haina Sunny!?. "

"True that.I am glad our very first meet is also recorded on cameras. Sometimes I feel that  thousands of people have lived our love story with us who were watching us 24/7  during BB. "

"But we had an adorable meet cute. Haina?. "

" Yup. The first time when I got to know your name along with the other people that I was gonna shoot with I was curious as to who you were. When I had to give confirmation for the shoot I knew Vikas was gonna be there but didn't bother to check who else would be there as it was a one day shoot. But reaching on set I got to know you and Rashmi were opposite to us. But as usual I was late and didn't get time to Google you. So when after Riteshbhai called you out on stage I was eager to see who you were. And then came out this chotu si doll faced girl with a beehive type hairstyle and a baby pink dress. You were looking so adorable at that point that I can't describe. You looked like a Japanese doll in a cherry blossom dress. I couldn't stop myself from waving you and you too waved at me like a baby with a beautiful smile and I really felt some butterflies. I thought you were absolutely cute and adorable but the moment you put forth your points so fiercely I was caught by surprise. You were so clear with your thoughts and firm with you words. You were fire and that attracted me more than any other thing. "

"Fir kya hua Sunny?. "

" Fir kya I wanted to know you and in between a break I came to meet you but nahi madam ko toh attitude hi dikhana tha. And I was like itna kya attitude. But after interacting in BB house I got to know that you were so different from my first impression in person. And admired your quality of being professional. "

"Ab Tu bata what did you think of me the first time you saw me. "

" Honestly speaking I thought Tu koi aisa stud wud hoga with an intimidating personality and a fragile ego. I had heard lots of rumours about you but never believed any because I too was working in the industry for a long time and knew how it worked. But when I saw you for the first time on stage with that braids and all I was like yeh banda stud toh hai pr positive personality bhi lagta hai. And then as the shoot went on I got to know that I was so wrong about you. You were nothing I had assumed. And my respect for you had increased with the way you thought of certain sensitive topics. Not all men have in them to accept agree certain aspects. You know when you came to me in between the break I wanted to talk with you at the same time I didn't want to,because I didn't know whether you had put an act for this one day shoot or it was the real you. And honestly I had such bitter experience till then that I didn't want to initiate friendship with someone who I had know just for few hours. And I had left it on destiny that if we are to be friends we would meet again. But who knew we would turn out to be life partners. Life always brings you to a circle naa Sunny?!.

"It definitely does. When I was falling for you in the BB house I was hella confused as to why I was so much fond of you. You weren't even my type and all such stuffs. But gradually I realised that there is nothing such as type. It's just a yearning to be loved fiercely. It's a joy of becoming someone else's world. And joy of finding someone who is a perfect fit. Someone who is not perfect but perfect  for you. And you are perfect for me laddoo and will forever be my world. "

He saw tears in her eyes and wiped them and kissed her forehead tenderly.

" You speak so nicely Sunny. I cannot even do that. You know sometimes the fear of losing you eats me up. Because I cannot express and emote my love towards you the way you do. And it makes me anxious whether enough is reaching towards you or not. "

He turned towards her side and hugged her tightly and she sobbed silently.

" I was , am and will be yours forever. You don't have to worry about that. And how could your love not reach me baby? You only explained me the concept of love language right? So words and physical touch are my love language. Won't your love reach towards me if you language differs mine? Of course it's gonna reach. I know bhale hi you say your love language is talk but your love language is act of service and words of appreciation. Kya mujhe dikhta nai hai baby that you silently go and prepare my favourites to make my mood better, you deny drinking in party at times so that I can enjoy to the fullest without worrying to drive back, knowing that I always forget to buy a box of tea leaves after that gets over and you always order an extra packet so that I don't have to leave home without tea even a day and can use that emergency stash for such days, the way you try to set your schedule after my schedule is confirmed so that we can spend maximum amount of free time together.Baby the way you appreciate saying I am the world's best boyfriend, which I could have been earlier but couldn't why? I am the same person as I was before but you showed the world the best version of  me. And after doing all these you say that your love doesn't reach me. I would consider myself blind if I could not see your love for me baby. And so what if other thinks that I love you more just because we use different love languages I know you love me more than I could have ever imagine baby. "

That night they had one of the most peaceful sleep knowing that nothing can break and seperate them.

Hello friends! Here's a new shot for you all. If you like the shot please vote and comment.