9. Papa

It was the end of summer. The monsoon was arriving soon. And due to that it was extremely humid in Mumbai. Karan and Teju were going to Kolkata for 5 days for an event which would be in the first 3 days and the last 2 days will be like a mini vacation for them.

"It's good it has already rained in Kolkata na Sunny. It would be less sweaty there. "

"Yes Sweety.I guess the weather would be beautiful over there. The rains in Kolkata are beautiful. "

"Sunny it's been roughly a year naa since we went to Kolkata. You know I was so excited for this because this was our first vacation together. Previously we did go to Goa for shooting of RDH but I had to come back in a day because of Naagin. And during our Kolkata trip I got a day off and we got an extra day to spend in Kolkata like just the 2 of yes. "

"How can I forget that. I too was super excited to take you to my favourite place to make you have my favourite Dal Bukhara. And we had our first ever spa after coming out of the BB house over there. "

" You know when I got to know that Rannvijay and few other of your friends are also coming I was kind of nervous. You do know that I speak without filter and all and I have watched them in roadies woh logo ki waatt lagate hai and I thought I would be gone. I kind of wanted them to like me because those people held a pretty good importance in your life. I know I had met Jessica beforehand but she is in general the sweetest and the most friendly one and I knew that she would accept me and like me the moment you told me about her. But for them I was kind of skeptical.But after meeting them it didn't feel like I am meeting for the first time. And it felt like old pals. And I was so relieved that you can even imagine. "

"Baby tune naa mere saare apne logo ko hijack kar ke rakha hai. You were scared but you know what they told me after interacting you? They told me that you were a keeper and I should not let you go. "

She was surprised hearing this.

"It's true sweety. Don't get surprised. Vaise I am glad that we got approval from each other's friends also. Not that their approval matters as much as our parents but it definitely has an impact on our lives directly or indirectly. "

"True.I am glad that everything is proper. Touchwood. You know I pray to bappa that everything remains like this only. I remember that during the last week of us in the BB house how we felt separation anxiety and we had so many questions whether it would work outside, whether we have our parents approval. Yes we had the family meet thing but still we had a doubt somewhere in the mind. I even remember that the night when I visited your house for the first time I was extremely nervous because we had fought ugly in the house and what would your parents think about me. But everything settled down beautifully. Touchwood. "

" Yeah Laddoo I too remember driving you back and meeting your parents for the first time. And I was more tensed because in the last audience round too I had messed up due to my overthinking and somewhere I felt that they agreed our relationship half heartedly but when uncle welcomed us with a big smile I was satisfied that they accepted me wholeheartedly. "

"They trust you more than me Sunny. Mumma was telling me today the she does not have to worry about me whenever you are with me. And listening this I feel so glad that it worked out in over favour. "

"Mee too Laddoo. " And he kissed he cheeks.

They were waiting at the airport lounge for the announcement of their flight.

"This is the first time ever that we are this early for our flight Sunny. "

"I know babe baaki toh har baari tumhari vajah se hi late hote hai. Mei aa gaya hota hu phir bhi tu tayar nai hoti hai. Last minute tak tera kuch ready hota. Tumhare vlogs ki vajah se pure hindustan ko pata hai ki tum late latif ho. Humare first live k time pr toh uncle ne bhi bol diya k school wale bhi tumhare se tang aa kar school kaa time change kar diya. "