5.Tejasswi Prakash?

It was a normal day of shooting. Currently shooting for Karan and Teja had been a bliss. Their sets were just at a distance of 15 minutes. As soon as one of them gets break they would rush to other's set to spend time with the other. It's didn't matter to them that the other one is shooting and so they won't be available. Each other's mere presence was enough for them to give them peace. This particular day Teju had less of her scenes and hence she had more of free time, while Karan had a hectic shooting day. He had many action sequences pending and today he had to perform that. And Teju was excited to watch him perform his action sequence. From the beginning of his shooting she had wished to watch him perform action at least once and today she was getting a chance and she would not miss the chance. She was sitting on a chair with an extremely excited face. Karan looked her who was looking excited for the shoot. He smiled looking at his excitement. People were still doing the setup and so there was time for the shoot to start. He went towards her and set beside her and took her hands in his and said " Are you excited Laddoo? "

" More than excited Sunny. You know my love for action movies and I get to watch the love of my life performing the action scene live, what more can I ask? "

He blushed listening to her saying that he was the love of her life. Never had he thought that he had in him to blush on such little things. He was always a sakt banda and he always despised the couple getting mushy and doing extremely cheesy stuff and would never melt on such things. But the tiny little girl next to him had the power to melt him down in seconds. We can say that Sakt Launda yaha pr pighal gaya. He came out of his adoring session when the director called him for shooting. He kissed her cheeks and said "Chalo wish me luck Laddoo after all I have to  impress my lady love. "

"Your lady love is already impressed with you Sunny. Just be careful baba. Don't get yourself into some serious injuries. "

Kissing her forehead he said "Don't worry baby. "

And the shooting started. This was the intense fight scene and they had to use the harness to perform this scene because the werewolves were fighting so they would not fall on the ground normally. They needed to fall at a long distance and so the harness was being used. Watching this Teju was scared as well as excited. Scared because she didn't want Karan to get hurt and excited because duhhh it was her favorite sequence so far. The first part  was completed successfully. He came back to Teju and sat beside her

"Is my lady love impressed? "

"Your lady love is already impressed you don't need to do anything more. "

"Achaji"

"Haanji"

And they sat there for sometime and the 2nd portion of the shooting started. It was all going good and suddenly when Karan was thrown at a distance the harness broke and he hit his head on the tree trunk badly and fainted then and there. Watching this all got panicked and ran towards him. Teju was beyond panick and so shocked that she could not move for a few seconds. Nikhil had to shook her and she went towards him.

"Karan, Karan pls get up. Sunnny are you listening... Pls baby pls get up. " Tears were continuously falling from her eyes. The staff had sprinkled water on him but he didn't wake up. They immediately picked him up and took him to the vanity. The doctor had already arrived to the vanity. They had kept a doctor ready because the action sequence was being shot and they didn't want to take any risk.Teju was crying continuously. Nikhil was handling Teju while Omi was with Karan.

"Nikhil kuch serious toh nahi hoga naa? "

"Kuch serious nai hoga. Doctors check kar rahe hai naa bhabhi. Bhai bilkul thik ho jayenge. Aap chinta mat karo. "

They both reach inside the vanity and saw doctor checking him.

"Doctor is there anything serious? "

"No ma'am nothing sort of serious. He just has a mild concussion. He fainted due to hitting the head suddenly. He may experience pain once he gets up. Please give him something light and then feed him medicines. And junk food strictly not allowed for  few days. And if the pain remains as it is call me to check him. Now I will take your leave. "