4. Paper rings

Hello frnds! If you guys have any plot and want me to write on them please share them in the comment section. Your comments will help me as to how should I take things further.
Here's another shot

It was 11:30 in the night. Teju was standing in the balcony.Teju smiled seeing the rock on her finger. Yes finally they are engaged after 1.5years of dating. Even though it's 1.5 years it really felt like it was just yesterday that they met. But when it is about knowing each other it felt as if they have known each other for years. She doesn't need him to speak as to what he feels. She somehow knows what exactly he feels and when and vice versa. She had read in the books only that the lovers are the parts of the same soul. Inspite of bodies being different the core of the soul is same. But she experienced the same after meeting Karan. It was out in the world and even Karan had accepted it that being in love with Teju was a feeling that he never felt. He felt as if he had fallen in love for the first time ever. For Teju being in love with Karan was something beyond words. No words did justice to what she felt. She had been skeptical to fall in love but Karan changed it. She didn't have to make efforts in their relationship. It happened on its own. It happened out of immense love. When people asked her the question that how did they manage to take out the time for their relationship, she never had an answer. It was because she never needed to make time as in it happened automatically.You know while breathing you never think even for a second that you have to inhale and then you have to exhale again and so was the case with them. Nobody is too busy, it's just the matter of priority. When she had said in an interview that she had started this relationship with a thing that he is the one. If that wasn't the case she would have never taken a step ahead in that. Karan fell in love first but she fell harder. She knew that this day would come someday and she was excited for this but never had she thought that she would feel the burst of emotions. Suddenly she came out of the reverie when she felt two hand on her waist. She knew who was the owner of the hands.She leaned back on his chest and he back hugged her tight.

"What are you thinking Laddoo? "

"Time flies so fast naa Sunny. It was like just yesterday that we entered the BB house and then became friends and then fell in love with each other and now we are engaged. "

"How are you feeling about that Laddoo?"

"Overwhelmed."

Karan frowned listening to this.
"Are you not happy with our engagement? Are you not sure for us? Do you want more time? Are you not ready?"

"Chup, bilkul chup Sunny. Kitna bolte ho tum. Pehle toh itna nai bolte the. "

"Jaisa sang waisa rang baby. " He smirked and she smacked his shoulder.

She turned around and kept her head on his chest. And he was silently playing with her hair. After a moment she spoke

"Who said I am not ready? Who said I am not happy? And why do you think I am not sure? Did I made you feel that by any action? "

"No baby. It's just that my overexcited Laddoo was lost somewhere today. So I thought that maybe..... "

"Maybe I had decided that I said yes just for your sake? "

He sighed and said "No Laddoo it's not that, I know you love me and you are serious for me but before me you never had the marriage on cards but now you are ready and now you want that. Don't get me wrong but it's just I don't want you to regret that you chose to get hitched earlier. "

She raised on her toes and kissed him softly. This kiss conveyed surety and love.

"You are the best boyfriend, now the best fiance and in future you will be the best husband. I feel extremely lucky to have you for the lifetime. You have always kept me above yourself and it makes me feel so lucky. Baby I said I am overwhelmed because the rush of emotions that I have right now is unexplainable. You know when we were in the BB house the press was held and our love was questioned and we had fought for it. After coming out of BB house too people had thought our love was just for game and we will break up in a month or two. But today we became each other's officially and just shut the mouth of them. I didn't care about their opinion Sunny but somewhere down the line it did hurt. I am so happy the we have crossed all the hurdles successfully. And the thing about my marriage not on cards before you was because I didn't find the one Sunny. It's never about who I have known the longest but who I have known the deepest. I am sure like never before and I am doing it for myself okayyy. So that I can snuggle into you in the night and steal your hoodies and have your chai in the morning and the list goes on. "

He laughed listening to the last line and kissed her cheeks.
"My cutoooo, kabhi kabhi mann karta hai mei tujhe khaa jaao. "

"Tussi meinu nai kha sakde Sunny. "

"Kyu nai khaa sakdaaa. "

"Kyu ki mei baby hu naa tumhara Sunny. " she said in her baby voice.

He laughed at her antics and hugged her tight.

"Now my chirpy Teja is back. "

They stood in the position for sometime. Then suddenly Teju remember something and started wiggling out of Karan's arm.

"Sunnnyyy leave me. I want to show you something. "

He left her and she ran inside the room towards the wardrobe and he went behind her.

"What do you want to show me Laddoo?"

"Waiiitttttt"

After 5 minutes she came out with a trinket box. He looked at it.

"What's in this Laddoo? "

"This"

And she opened the Trinket box and when he saw what was inside it he was surprised and emotional. There were several paper rings that he had made for her and made her wear too. Whenever they used to go in a restaurant he used to make her a cute paper ring out of tissue and make her wear that. He never thought that she would have collected it as a treasure and kept it safe.

"You... you kept all the rings that I made you wear? "

"Offcourse Sunny I would keep that. For others it may just be a paper ring or a cute gesture but for me it was something more than that. It showed me that how ready you were for the commitment and wanted to make me yours as soon as possible. But you respected my space and career and let me settle with that and then you went on your knees. You see this one with a red heart on the top of it? It was the first ever ring you made for me and made me wear in the BB house. Remember when we had to write the Christmas Letter at that time you made it for me and went on your knees for the very first time. I was extremely emotional at that moment. You made for me so lovingly that I had to keep them Sunny.

He stood up and hugged her tightly.
"I love you so much Laddoo. "

"I love you too Sunny. "

"Waise when you went on the knees for the first time and made me wear a paper ring I was sure about you at that time only and that is the reason only I accepted your ring. " She said laughing.

"Behen di shiggi Tu tab se ready thi aur tu mujhe ab bata rahi hai. Ruk ja tu ruk"

She ran and he ran behind her. And they ended their day with the nok joks and laughter.

Thank you for all your love and I hope you keep loving it in future also. Pls vote and comment.