21. Teri hasi, meri khushi

Start from the beginning

He looked at teju raising his head and she smiled at him " papa, you r so right. Tara didi deserve happiness and she will get that. Aur mera fikar nah Karo, I know my papa is the best and he loves me so muchhh "

She said and he looked at her with a big grin.

Teju " what r we going to do sunny "

Karan " you don't worry about that. For now, we will send her with her grandparents saying its a vacation for her. I told them to hire a lawyer and discuss this issue. Hope everything will be sorted soon "

Teja " sharon won't be quiet sunny "

Karan " apparently she is leaving for a month somewhere, I heard her talk over phone last week and she herself planned to let Tara stay in her friends home. She won't bother us for now and we will sort everything before she comes back "

Teja " hopefully "

Karan " don't stress your chotusa brain.. Everything will be alright "

He kissed her hands again " Do u love me Teju "

She looked at him with a smirk " you want me to say the truth "

Karan " jii Mrs. Kundrra "

Teju cupped his cheeks bending to his level " if I love someone the most, the most in this world then it's you Mr. Kundrra, I can't live without you even for a second "

Karan smiled " Princess se zyada "

Teja " khud se bhi zyada tujhse pyaar karti hu "

He kissed her lips and she smiled between.

Karan " let's go ,it's getting cold "

Teja " nahi naaa sunny "

Karan " aur kyu "

Teja " I m loving it here.. This chill breeze touching my skin, it's soothing and I love to watch the beautiful moon over there and you beside me, holding my hands and kissing me in between, this is so romantic and I don't want to miss this moment "

He looked her eyes shining and he can do anything for this smile on her face.

Karan " okayyyyy... "

Teju opened her arms to him and in her baby tone " come to me na dugguuuu.. Come here "

He chuckled and she sat upright, he sat beside her and she snuggled to his chest.

Teja " This is perfect "

He kissed her top of head and she kissed his heart. They were soaking in each other warmth and she held her bump like protecting her baby.

Teju raised her head and looked at him with a mischievous grin.

Karan " okay I m scared now.. Kya karna hai "

Teju in her baby tone " Sunny.. I m your baby na.. Princess na.. Teri laddoo na... Pyaare biwi haina "

Karan raised his eyebrows " Haan ye sab tu hai..Kya chahiye moti aapko "

He pulled her cheeks and she bite his cheeks in return " I want to have "

Karan " you want to have? "

Teju " ice-cream "

He looked at her in disbelief " Teju, seriously, itni chill climate pe ice-cream "

Teju " baby ko chahiye "

She pointed her belly and he chuckled

Karan " Don't blame my princess"