58.

Lando's POV

"So did you have a nice evening?" I was sitting outside of the hospitality with Millie. We didn't have much to do except for waiting. "Yeah I did" I nodded. I definitely had an amazing night with Avery. "Oh did you guys have sex?" This girl literally had no boundaries whatsoever. "I don't kiss and tell" I shrugged my shoulders. It wasn't any of her business anyway. "I bet she was on top, just like she said she would" she mumbled but just loud enough so I could hear her.
"What do you mean? What did she say?" She definitely got my attention now.
"She just said that the sex would be better if she was on top, so she could control everything you know" I shook my head. Why did she tell everything to Millie? I knew they were best friends but she was dragging me through the dirt here.
"Maybe you can ask Charles for some advice because you know... she really liked having sex with him" I rolled my eyes, I was getting so annoyed right now. "Or I can teach you a few things if you want" she grabbed my hand and looked at me.
I didn't trust her, she was trying to get under my skin but she knew that Avery wanted to be on top so they definitely talked about that.
"Or she can teach me" I said as I took my hand back. She just chuckled as I got up and walked to my garage.
Who needs enemies when you have friends like that?

I grabbed the bottle of water and looked at my engineer. "Last race before the summer break, how are you feeling Lando?" He looked at me.
I guess we were all ready to have a little break, I definitely was.
"I'm ready, let's do this" I said as I leaned against the table.
This was atleast something I was good at. "Are you okay?" He titled his head as he looked at me.
No man, my girlfriend said I suck at sex. "Yeah yeah I'm fine. Don't worry" I said as I patted his back. I couldn't keep whining about it, I had a job to do.

—————————

I was standing in the media pen after the race. Millie was standing next to me.
It was a decent race, not bad but definitely not good either.
"Lando how are you feeling?" A reporter asked as I was standing in front of him. "Pretty good, ready to chill on a boat" I chuckled a little.
I didn't really wanna talk about the race. "Any exciting plans? Maybe go talk to Red Bull?" I raised my eyebrow a little.  "Maybe, Max can definitely show me around" I laughed as Max walked passed me. It was the perfect moment for me to leave, so I quickly followed him.

"Are you staying in Monaco?" Max Verstappen was walking next to me as we left the media pen. I shook my head. "I am going on a little vacation"  he just nodded. "With me" Millie interrupted us. Max looked at her and raised his eyebrow. "And who are you exactly?" He probably saw her walking around a few times or sitting next to Avery. "I am Millie, I'm his PR manager" she smiled as she looked at him. "And Avery's best friend" I explained some more.
He would probably be nicer to her if he knew it was her best friend and it would explain why she was going on vacation with me.
"Nice to meet you" he quickly said. She smiled but I saw him looking at me as he raised his eyebrow.

It was definitely gonna be an interesting vacation.

@LandoNorris: not the best race but we'll be better after the summer break

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

@LandoNorris: not the best race but we'll be better after the summer break

Liked by @AveryReese, @MillieB, @Mclaren and 649.749 others.

@Mclaren: We will be back  💪🏻
@MaxFewtrell: Vacation time!! 🍹
@user1: Come to RB mate
@user2: lol just leave mclaren
@user3: are u still single?

Hardest Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें