45.

@LandoNorris: SILVERSTONE! So excited to be here! 🇬🇧

Liked by @MaxFewtrell, @Mclaren, @AveryReese and 649.859 others.

@Mclaren: Let's do this!
@Kaylaaax: Good luck! See you there
     > @user1: omg i kinda like them together
     > @user2: imagine if they were dating
@user3: Good luck this weekend!

I rolled my eyes as I looked at the comments. Who was this Kayla girl? I saw some dm's from her but I never paid attention to her and now she was gonna be here?
Everyone was getting ready for qualifying but I wanted to wish Lando good luck.
I looked around and quickly walked in the hospitality, I ran upstairs do his drivers room.
I knocked quickly but I didn't wait for him to answer.
He was getting ready, he was standing in the middle of the room, shirtless. I looked at him but quickly turned my face. "Uh sorry I didn't want to bother you" he chuckled a little. "It's okay, you saw me naked before right?" We both laughed as I looked at him.
I would never get bored of seeing that.
"So what's up?" He asked as he grabbed his racing suit. "Just be careful, stay safe please" he titled his head a little and walked up to me.
He wrapped his arms around me, I put my head against his chest. I couldn't lose him, he was becoming the most important person in my life.
He kissed the top of my head. I felt safe in his arms but once again we didn't kiss. He just put on his racingsuit and got ready for quali.
I was afraid it was never gonna happen.

—————————

Lando did such an amazing job. He qualified fourth, I was so proud. I wanted to congratulate him but they told me he already left.
He had a lot of PR stuff so he didn't have much time to rest.

I just returned to my room and got ready for an early night.
I got into bed and started scrolling on my phone but not much later there was a knock on my door, I didn't expect someone.
I opened the door, it was Lando. He looked weird, different. "Lando? Is something wrong?" I titled my head as I looked at him.
"If I don't do this now, I'll never have the balls to do it" he said as he put his hand on my cheek. His face moved closer to mine. I closed my eyes as I felt his lips against mine.
The butterflies in my stomach were going crazy, it was amazing to feel like this.
I grabbed his shirt and pulled him in my room. He closed the door with his foot.
I wrapped my arms around his neck as we deepened the kiss.
Our bodies crashed together as our tongues met. I never felt like this before.
"I am sorry I waited this long" he mumbled against my lips. I smiled a little. "It was definitely worth the wait" I pecked his lips quickly.
Now that I had a taste, I don't think I will ever get enough of it.

Not much later, we were laying in bed next to each other. His arm was wrapped around my body and I was laying on his chest. It was peaceful and the perfect evening.
Why did you want me to open up to Charles when you liked me?" I just didn't get it. Why would he let me go to another guy if he liked me?
"Because you would always wonder how things would be like with Charles. You had to make your mind up yourself, not because I pushed you into making a decision" he explained. He was right, he was so right.
"But what if I didn't pick you?" He shrugged his shoulders. "Then we weren't meant to be" he put his face a little closer to mine. "But I knew you would come back" he whispered.
I rolled my eyes laughing. I wrapped my arms around him and put my face in his neck, I kissed it a few times.
I could hear him moan a little as his fingers brushed over my body.

"What now?" I mumbled against his neck. I didn't even need to look at him to know he was probably smirking. "What now? We can have amazing sex if that's what you mean" I rolled my eyes and pushed him a little. "No I mean, my boss can't know this, no one can" he sighed a little. "So I can't kiss you in the paddock?" I shook my head in response. "Okay I'm gonna hate that but then I need to kiss you a lot right now" he said as he kissed me all over my face.
I giggled as I tried to cover my face but I liked his kisses way too much.
"We will figure it out, but I'm not letting you go" he put my hair behind my ear and looked at me. I nodded.
I definitely wasn't planning on letting him go either.