28.

Avery's POV

It was so busy in Monaco, totally different from last time I was here.
I was laying on the bed, just scrolling through Instagram. Charles walked in the bedroom and slapped my ass. "Let's go lazy" I grumbled as I turned my body. "Where to?" I looked at him. I was already feeling tired and the day didn't even start yet. "I am gonna show you around Monaco" he said with a smile on his face.
I turned myself on my back and opened my arms. "Cuddles?" He looked at me quite surprised but didn't need much time to answer that question at all.
He laid down next to me and wrapped his arms around me.
We just laid down together for a little while. It felt good to trust someone like this again. I had to trust he wasn't gonna hurt me.
"Now I'm definitely ready for everything" I mumbled against his neck. He chuckled a little.

We were standing together in the elevator. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of the both of us.
He was
He wasn't posing at all but he still looked amazing.
"Can I post this picture?" I showed him my phone. He looked at it and nodded.
"Are you sure though?" He looked at me, I know what he meant. It was gonna start a storm but I didn't mind. I received a lot of hate already because people thought I was dating Lando even after Sofia told them they were dating.
"Only if you are sure" I looked at him, he nodded. It wasn't like we were dating but people would talk and make assumptions.

@AveryReese: watch out Monaco

@AveryReese: watch out Monaco. He's driving. 🛵

Liked by @CharlesLeclerc, @MillieB, @MaxVerstappen1 and 60.749 others.

@MillieB: and you're still looking fire 🔥
@user1: Oh fuck
@user2: lol ok she isn't dating Lando at all
     > @user1: didn't expect this tbh
@user3: they're cute though
@user4: unexpected but still love it.

————————

He showed me around, there were so many beautiful places. After a tour around Monaco, we were sitting together on a mountain. It had a beautiful view of Monaco.
"Thank you Charles, I had such an amazing day" I said as he sat down next to me.
"Me too, I needed this too" he said softly. He was staring in front of him. "Are you nervous?" I looked at him but he didn't need to answer the question. I already knew he was. He nodded.
"I just really wanna win this race. For myself, for the team, for my family" he started explaining. I totally got that, he didn't have much luck around here and it was the race he wanted to win the most.
"You'll do great, I trust you" I nudged him a little. I trusted his talent, but I didn't really trust his team. They were making questionable decisions lately.
"Who are you gonna follow this weekend?" He looked at me. I guess we were gonna follow everyone, it was a pretty busy weekend.
"You probably. You're the star" I wanted to make sure he would feel special. "Oh I would very much like that" he smiled and that's all I wanted to see.

I put my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around my waist.
I didn't think about Lando today but it was easier when I didn't see him.
My mom always told me that you knew you were over someone when you didn't feel anything when you saw them.
I prayed that I was actually over him because I wanted to give Charles my love.
I really wanted to try things with him. I wanted to open my heart for him.