Part 6

Monique's POV

I get back to my room around five in the evening, it was a long day at the office and sorting out Brock's situation took a lot longer, they had a lot more on him that I had to make disappear, which was not easy when I am getting interrupted every ten minutes in my office. I had not heard from Brad all day; he told me he was going to message me the details for dinner, but I have not heard a thing. I did not even remember exchanging numbers but when I went to message Drew to let him know the job was done, I saw a message that was sent from my phone to Brad's. At some point last night, he must have texted himself from my phone so that we had each other's numbers.

I gently throw my phone on the bed and walk towards the bathroom, turning the shower on before I undress and step in. My body relaxed under the hot water, the bathroom filling with steam.

As I get out of the shower, I dry myself and wrap the towel around my body as I hear my phone ringing. Looking at the caller I see that it is Brad and I smile as I answer the call.

"hey" I say softly.

"Hey sugar, sorry I didn't contact you earlier, shit went south on my end." Brad explains.

"It's ok, you don't need to explain, shit kind of went south on my end too" I say with a small smirk.

"I am heading back to the hotel now, I will shower and get ready and meet you at your room, in like an hour? I am about 20 minutes away from the hotel." Brad says firmly as I could hear some background noise that I could not make out.

"Yeah, that works, I just got out of the shower" I say as I walk to my suitcase and start to look for an outfit.

"damn" I hear his husky voice and I cannot help but smirk "I have to go sugar; I will see you soon" he says softly.

"See you soon" I say before I hang up and throw my phone back on the bed and continue to look through my suitcase for an outfit.

I find an outfit and place it on the bed, grabbing my phone I open Spotify and put on some music as I walk back to the bathroom, I start to do my hair, blow drying it straight with a little bounce. Once my hair was done, I start doing my makeup, opting for a smoky eye with a hint of purple which always made my green eyes stand out. Walking to the bed I put on my dress, it was tight around the bust, a beautiful black lace pattern with a silky dark purple underneath that would just shimmer through. From the waist down, the dress was loose fitting and flowed, like a princess dress, a princess rocker dress as the bottom was a silky black that stopped mid-thigh. I sat on the bed, put on my black strappy shoes, and grab my phone to send Brad my room number. Smiling as I look in the mirror I bite my lip, I cannot believe I am going out for dinner with Brad, and I cannot believe I am this excited and nervous about it. It has been a long time since I have been on a date, I am not even sure if this is a date.

I hear a knock at the door which pulls me from my thoughts, I make my way to the door. Opening the door, I smile as I see Brad standing there looking fine as fuck.

He was wearing the same black jeans with black dress shoes, but this time he was wearing a dark grey button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up. My eyes roamed his body as his roamed mine.

"You look fucking stunning" his voice was deep and husky, his aroused voice. Brad places his hands on my waist and pulls me in, his lips crash on mine and he kisses me with need and passion. As he pulls away, we are both panting and ready to strip each other naked.

"You look very handsome" I say back, which causes him to chuckle.

"Yeah, I scrub up well when it's required" he says with a laugh "we should go, before I strip you naked and have my way with you" he says with that cheeky look in his eye. I could feel my body hum at the sound of that, I wanted that so badly.

"That's not a bad thing" I say with a smirk as I bite my lip. I feel his lips crash on mine, his tongue forces its way into my mouth as he claims my mouth as his own. Brad pulls away and I almost groan at him, and he smirks.

"Later, but I really want to take you out for dinner. There is this nice hidden restaurant nearby. I have heard a lot about their food." He explains and pulls himself from me but takes my hand in his.

"Sounds amazing, let me just grab my things" I say softly and let go of his hand, I walk to the little table in my room and grab my bag, grabbing my phone from my bed I turn off the music and notice a message from Luke saying Lewis was sorted and he was heading back home and to call him if I need anything. I put my phone in my bag and grab my room key and turn to see Brad standing there looking at me with desire all over his face.

"I'm ready" I say and take his hand and walk out of my room shutting the door behind me.

We get to the elevator and step inside and make our way down to the lobby.

"So how was your day, Sugar?" Brad asked as he placed his hand on my waist and pulled me closer to him, a warm safe feeling washed over me, and I looked at him with a smile.

"Yeah, it was alright, ran into some trouble doing a favour for my brother but it all worked out in the end" I say with a smile "and yours?" I ask softly.

"Much the same, ran into a work friend. He was only in town for the day but seemed to have the same business to manage as I did" he says with a smirk and leans in and kisses my lips softly. The elevators doors opened, and Brad pulled away from the kiss but kept my hand in his, holding it tightly as he leads me through the lobby.

"Cheese went back home too, he said to say goodbye" Brad says as we walk outside in the warm summer air.

"Really?" I say a little confused, it is not like we spoke when we met, and he was looking me up and down before Brad told him off.

"No" Brad laughs, and we start to walk down the street towards this hidden restaurant.