3 : what color is the sky?

>> requests
cw smoking is mentioned like once
luke is an amaaaazing dad obx is happy!

prompt: jj and y/n get in an argument over something dumb and jj apologizes first (requested by @madicurb)

You and JJ have been dating for around 2 months now, and he's now finally taking you on a date. So far, there have been zero complications in your relationship. Until now.

JJ decided to take you to the beach, to have a small picnic, and to surf. You two stayed at the beach until sunset.

Everything was fine. Fine until you said, "JJ, the sky's such a pretty orangey-purple!"

"Y/N, the sky is literally blue. You only smoked one blunt."

Your argument continued from what you thought was the end of the beach to JJ's house.

"No, JJ the sky is purple?? It's like.. a light purple with an orange tint. Why can't you see it, what???"

"No. It's blue."

The both of you bickered back and forth for who knows how long. You stopped replying to his "the sky is blue"s after a while. In fact, you decided to ignore him completely.

lil time skip um lets say 1 day later cus i loce clingly jj <33

knock, knock

You heard knocking on your window. Only one person would knock on your window to try and sneak into your room. That one person entered through the window because doors weren't convenient enough for him.

That one person was JJ.

He looked disheveled, like he stayed up all night thinking about something. Yesterday's events flooded your mind and you felt a surge of guilt.

"Y/N, I'm sorry. Really. I know it's suuuper weird of me to apologize first but.. I've been thinking. I think the sky is more of a light purple!"

"JJ..."

JJ was like a golden retriever. Literally. You felt so horrible, he spent all night thinking about something so useless.

"JJ, it's okay. It's fine. That whole argument was pointless anyway. It won't affect our relationship, I promise." You say after kissing JJ's forehead.

Your anger melted away quickly. You loved being in JJ's presence more than anything and you were happy to have him.

You grin and say, "Let's go get ice cream. It'll be my treat, love."