2 : omegle

>> requests <3
   > note that ward isn't an antagonist neither is rafe🙈🙈 um obx is happy!

prompt: some guy calls u fine on omegle and jj gets a lil jelly

You and the other pogues were currently at a sleepover at Kiara's house to celebrate the beginning of summer break. You, Kie, and Sarah were in an oversized bathroom, one of many. You and the others were getting ready for what you hoped to be a fun girls night.

You hoped.

"Y/N, we're all gonna get on Omegle now!" JJ shouted. The thought of getting flashed by strangers made him enthusiastic, you supposed.

Sarah looked at you and Kie, then grabbed both of your arms and ran down to the living room.

"I collected them successfully." Sarah exclaimed, proudly.

"Sarah you said we were gonna have a girls night!" You groan.

Winking at you, JJ says "Y/N, you're cuter when you smile." 

Rolling your eyes, you grab the laptop and start inputting tags. When you start talking to strangers, people notice JJ.
So far, him and Pope are the most popular to Omegle girls.

You're jealous, but you can't let him know that. (pur hard to get😝)

You keep skipping through until a guy that looks similar to JJ pops up. You greet him and he replies with "Girl in the middle is fine" (ur the girl in the middle yas)

You say "Thanks" with a smile on uour face. He then says "Do you have snap?"

You're about to take your phone out but JJ skips the guy on Omegle when you do.

"J, why'd you do that??" Kiara asks.

"What are you talking about, Kie?" JJ responds.

Confused, you look at him and he looks back—smiling.

rahhhh i dont rly like this but whatevaa