4 : cramps

>> requests
prompt: jj comforts u when it's that time of the month

JJ Maybank was impulsive, daring, and all around 'stupid' as others might say. He was well-known for his carefree attitude and personality, but when it's that time of the month for his girlfriend, JJ's attitude fades.

He would become more mature and nurturing towards you. John B would often joke around and call him 'Mama JJ' instead of 'Papa JJ'.

When you and JJ started dating and you got your period, JJ ran to the nearest pharmacy and texted you an image of the feminine products aisle. He'd proceed to text you "what size pussy are you babe".

Fortunately, since then, he's educated himself a bit and knows how to support you while you're on your period.

You clench your stomach, "Ouch.."

JJ somehow instinctively knows it's a period cramp and runs to another room to warm up a heating pad. He asks you what you're craving as well.

"Y/N, you want Advil??" He shouts.

"Sure, I think."

JJ sat down besides you again and handed you everything he grabbed.

You took the heating pad and placed it where you were cramping the most. "Aww, JJ." you smile, "You're the best. Thank you for taking care of me"

"I know I'm the best, babe."

You give him a snarky look.

"Joking. Jokes! Joke. It's not a big deal, I love you."

"I love you too, lover."

im gonna be soo real i barely proofread since these r like short one shots 😝😝🙏
also votes and comments are appreciated i love everyone who reads this fic