6 : bubble bath

>> requests
- smoking
- not smut but like there r  sexual comments i guess

prompt: bubble bath!

You and JJ Maybank have been dating for a while now and you came up with a brilliant idea to take a bubble bath together. You two've already spent countless hours in JJ's hot tub, how different could it be?

"JJ!"

"What's up, Y/N?"
(i think i wojld say 'sup but that feels SOOCORNY IDKWHY.. writing jj is so hard bc writing what he says in tje show in text is soo...)

"Take a bath with me."

"You're finally starting to have good ideas. You're learning from me!"

"JJ, what's that supposed to—"

Before you could finish your sentence, JJ ran to the bathroom and started filling up the tub. You took a towel and went into the bathroom with him. You always kept candles in the bathroom so you took one and lit it.
While you were doing that, JJ asked for your lighter since he just rolled up a blunt. 

"J, I know I don't smoke usually but...can I have a hit?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

Once you took the blunt from JJ, you inhaled and started to cough immediately which made JJ laugh.

"Ummmm... bad idea maybe?"

"JJ I think I feel the high."

Mockingly, JJ says, "I think i feel the high too, queen."

The bath was finally ready, so you and JJ undressed. It wasn't weird or sexual, you both felt comfortable with each other.

"Y/N, you have a super cute ass.. like I'd just use it as a pillow, y'know."

"Thank you?"

JJ started washing your hair and your back, but left the front to you. JJ was surprisingly really good at hair washing. Like, he's massage your scalp as he washed your hair.
You did the same but washed his hair for an oddly long time.

As the both of you settled into the bathtub, you leaned back into JJ's arms. JJ then wrapped his arms around you and you could feel how built he was.
The two of you joked and talked until your fingers became too pruny.

When you finished bathing, you dried off and went to lay on your bed. JJ followed you soon after and started to wrap you in a blanket like a burrito. He found it funny, so he took a picture of you, unwrapped you, then went on the mattress himself.
You two cuddled and talked and laughed in each other's arms until JJ fell asleep.