5 : clingy

>> requests
sad jj-ish
not really dialoguey

prompt: in which jj can't leave you alone

JJ Maybank was a clingy person. When he became best friends with John B in the 3rd grade, JJ was practically glued to him.

JJ's clinginess was rooted from his fear of abandonment. He was afraid of being left alone. Yeah, he hated being alone the most. JJ grew up in a broken home, so it was safe to say he had a fear of losing people close to him.

When he and Y/N began dating, he clung to her. He could not not touch her. It didn't have to be openly affectionate, it could've been just a hand on the shoulder. That would've been enough for him.
Regardless, he always had to touch you.

JJ would also constantly call you and ask how you were doing. He'd text you and send you every TikTok he saw.
You find this clinginess a bit overwhelming at first, but grew to accept and love it.

Unlike JJ, you presented yourself as independent. JJ's need to be with you all the time was new, but you were open to it. You enjoyed the way he would make you feel. Good morning texts, check-ups every hour, etc.

You felt loved for the first time. In other relationships, if your significant other was clingy, you often found it annoying. But, it was different with JJ. Something about him was comfortable. It was warm.

"JJ, let go of my leg...please?"

"Do I want to...?" he pretended to think.

"No!"

You rolled your eyes at him.

You both were laying on your bed and he and his arms were glued to your left thigh. Strangely enough, it wasn't uncomfortable. You liked it.

Eventually, JJ fell asleep in the same position. You loved JJ. You liked his fluffy hair, his small dimples, his eyes, literally his whole face..

You loved everything about him.

omg hayy... im soo ibsessed eith writing these tiny chapters its so fun also ive been lostening to kali uchis soomuch recently i love my queen