————

"that's bullshit!" you yelled, frustration running through you as Draken had won for the fourth time in a row.

"you're really bad at this game," he chuckled, and you threw a card at him.

"shut up!!"

Mitsuya, Baji, Mikey, Angry, and Smiley were all standing outside of the door, grinning widely as they heard your voice sounding throughout the halls.

"well, i think it's safe to say she's fine." Mikey laughed, and the rest joined him.

Mitsuya knocked on the door, and your voice rang from behind it.

"come in,"

the boys entered the room, and the second they laid eyes on you, they rushed in and piled on top of you in a group hug.

Draken stated worriedly at them, concerned they would hurt you by hugging you at the same time.

but, his worries faded as your laughter flowed into his ears.

"hey guys!" you laughed out, but they said nothing, and you soon heard sniffles from all of them.

they broke apart from the hug, not a dry eye in sight.

suddenly Mikey walked up to you and grabbed your shoulders, shaking them hard.

"don't ever do that shit again!!" he yelled with a hoarse voice, and you quickly grew dizzy at the movement.

Draken noticed this and pulled Mikey off of you, Mikey apologizing for his little outburst.

"i'm really sorry i made you guys worry so much." you mumbled, staring down at your hands.

guilt washed over you after seeing their concerned tear-filled eyes, not ever wanting to see them in that state; especially if you were the one causing it.

Angry was the first to speak up, "it's okay, just take this as a second chance and be more careful in the future."

you looked up at him and nodded.

a thought then popped into your head, and you were about to explode with holding it in.

"what... happened to my bike?"

they all laughed. "it's your first day awake and you're worried about your bike? damn," Baji exclaimed and you let out a hearty laugh, filling the boys hearts with that sound.

Mikey then smiled and stepped forward. "we fixed it up for you. it's as good as new," he stated triumphantly, and you stared at him with wide eyes.

"r-really?!" he nodded, and you shot up to hug him.

"thank you thank you thank you!" he just chuckled and ruffled your hair, before helping you sit back down gently.

after everyone got a chance to say how happy they were to have you doing well, the room filled with chatter as you and your friends talked happily.

Draken couldn't help but stare at you, admiring your beauty.

Mikey caught him looking at you with awe-struck eyes, and he pulled him off to the side.