Book 5: A New Spiritual Age

Start from the beginning

He runs after Jinora with Korra right behind him.

Korra: Uh!

Cut to Korra looking down. It appears she has stepped into a meerkat prairie dog spirit's hole.

Meerkat: Hey! Watch where you're going, you giant clod!

Korra: Sorry!

Meerkat: This is a residential area, in case you hadn't noticed. Who do you think you are, stomping through here like that?

Korra: I'm the Avatar.

Meerkat 2: The Avatar? Not impressed.

Korra: I'm trying to find the spirit portals? I opened one-

Meerkat 3: I heard Unalaq did that!

Korra: No, I did, but-

Meerkat 3: Well if you opened it, how come you don't know where it is? Huh?

Korra: B-because I was at the South Pole!

Meerkat 5: I don't trust her.

Meerkat 6: Get out of our world!

Meerkat 7: We don't need you!

Meerkat 8: You don't belong here!

Korra: Get away from me!

She tries to use her bending but nothing happens.

Meerkat 1: Did you guys see that?! She tried to bend at us, in our own holes! Get her!

The spirits jump at Korra. She manages to dodge some, but some latch onto her and turn into sticky blobs.

Korra: Ryu! Jinora!

Jinora: Korra! Stay calm! Your energy is upsetting them. You're only making it worse!

Ryu and Jinora runs to Korra and tries to get the spirits off her. The other meerkat prairie dog spirits march around them in circle, and a hole opens through which they both fall down into spirit waters. Cut to spirit waters. The trio both hold their breath and hold onto each other's arms.

Korra makes a face when she sees a very large dark spirit swimming toward them. The spirit swallows them, and they are teleported to a river that spirals down a rocky slope. The river soon forks and Ryu, Jinora goes one way, Korra the other.

Jinora: Ahhh!

Ryu: Ahhh!

Korra: Ryu! Jinora!

The river takes Korra off a waterfall, and she falls screaming into nothingness. An aerial shot of Korra as she lands on her back, the darkness around her disappearing immediately. Cut to a side-shot from between nearby trees, showing that she is lying on the ground in a forest.

Cut to Ryu as the river began to pull him even stronger as he let out a scream until he saw the river leading him off a cliff. Ryu let out a scream as he fell down face first into a pool. Ryu gasped jumping up and swam to land, once he reached land he laid on his back looking at the sky until a pink petal fell on his nose.

Ryu: What?

He stood up looking behind him seeing a beautiful landscape and of a house in the distance which confused him.