3 (ENG)

Y/N: God! I can't believe this....Kim? I hope it's not....no. He couldn't, there are many boys named Kim in Daegu, he may even be a colleague of mine. Taehyung loves me, he would never do such a thing...I hope.

I tried to watch the show but I couldn't, something inside me was telling me I was in danger, I felt so helpless and vulnerable. So I decided to call Tae.

*call begins*

Y/N: Tae...

Taehyung: What happened to you? Why is your voice shaking??

Y/N: I'm afraid...

Taehyung: What is it? Did someone hurt you? Did someone threaten you?

His deep and worried voice calmed me down instantly, I was pretending to be scared just so I could hear him..I was scared anyway but still.

Y/N: I was watching my favorite show and suddenly an alert came on with a criminal walking free....his name is Kim...like you...

Suddenly the worry in Taehyung's voice turns into a madness.

Taehyung: God! That madman? I've heard of him too, wait...I hope you don't have the impression that I'm that man?

Y/N: Nooooo, but something inside me tells me that I'm in danger...that that person is close to me...

Taehyung: Baby, how could you think that I would be such a person? He probably lives in the same block as you.

Y/N: Yes, that would be an option. Look...I've been thinking and I'd like to give you my address. If there's something, you can come save me...right?

Taehyung: Of course, I will always protect you. Even if it means I die. I am your protector.

Y/N: God I love you so much, I'll text you my location.

Taehyung: I love you too goddess. Get that bad thought out of your head, you can count on me no matter what.

Y/N: If you only knew how much I love it when you call me that!

Taehyung: I know, that's why I call you that.

Y/N: Okay sweetie, we'll talk later! I want to watch the show now that I've calmed down. Thank you very much!

Taehyung: What am I not doing for you? Enjoy watching, bye!

Y/N: Bye!!!

*End call*

Y/N: I just love him! I still feel a little weird...but definitely much better.I tell myself and send him my address without thinking twice before doing so.

*1 week later, Saturday, November 18, 2017, 11:17 PM*

My relationship with Tae is getting better day by day, ever since I gave him my address, every day I find gifts and letters outside my door when I come home from school, even when I was wondering why I don't get gifts at school anymore like usually, but when I come home I find beautifully wrapped boxes in front of my door. My relationship with him has never distracted me from school, on the contrary I have miraculous grades and I really like what I do, my life is perfect! I also told my parents about my relationship, but I didn't tell them that I don't know what Tae looks like..surely they wouldn't agree with something like that. Any thought I had of that guy on the news is gone, I feel much safer now.

Y/N: Is this Tae some millionaire's son? This bracelet costs about 1.5 million won! (relatively 5 thousand lei, 1 thousand euros) It's is so wonderful! He knows exactly what I like...I should call him, I didn't call him today.

*call begins*

Taehyung: Baby, how long have I been waiting for you to call me!

Y/N: I'm so sorry! I had a lot to do today, I have an important exam on Monday, so today I learned everything so that tomorrow I can stay all day talking to you!