33 | Time Is Precious

\\ At the LOV's Hideout //

.

.

.

Tomura Shigaraki. The leader of the League of Villains. All For One's successor. The future Symbol of Fear who planned to bring the world to its knees. . . stood in the middle of the bar anxiously waiting for the perceptive pink haired teen's arrival.

It was a stark contrast to his laid-back attitude he had for most of the night.

For the past five minutes, the villain paced the floor anxiously with his arms crossed. It had been over five minutes since Dabi said they were switching plans again, so he got a little worried that Rini may have caught on. He was still fairly confident they would catch her, but still, going up against an opponent who can predict your moves is worrisome.

Tomura sighed and came to a halt in front of the TV. It was off and would stay off during his recruitment process. As planned, All For One was patiently waiting for the outcome of this mission on his end; only if and when Rini refused his offer would he reveal himself and take it from there.

And deep down, Tomura hoped she wouldn't refuse his offer.

A sudden pang struck his chest at the thought. The random feeling made the young villain slowly uncross his arms and reach a hand over the area. The area where his heart should be.

What the hell?

Tomura furrowed his brows and looked down at his strangely aching chest. The feeling was foreign, but he knew what it was: concern for another's wellbeing. He didn't understand why he suddenly felt that way at the thought of the perceptive teenager. Or rather, he didn't know why he was concerned about the teens wellbeing if she fell into his Sensei's hands. He figured he was just worried this was a trap. That somehow the teen outsmarted him again with her Future Vision and was just leading them on to believe they won. Then when the time was right the Heroes would come crashing through the door.

Yeah, that seemed right. He was just worried she would trick them and win. He wasn't worried about her specifically. . . Right?

"You seem worried, Tomura. What's the matter?" Kurogiri suddenly questioned the young villain.

Kurogiri had been silently waiting for Dabi's signal just like Tomura, until the blue haired man abruptly stood up and started pacing the floor. Kurogiri noticed he neglected the hand of his father on the counter and he never saw him do that before; Tomura always kept the item on him or within his reach. So he knew something was wrong.

"I don't know. . ." Tomura rasped quietly while staring at the TV.

He then realized how weak and un-leader-like that made him sound, so he turned around and looked at the contraption Giran managed to find for them; the chair with heavy duty shackles.