Par21

Now Zhan and Yibo has arrived the venue and Yibo took Zhan to the stage to quickly marry him and this time Zhan didn't stop him and he was super shocked but happy too as he loves Zhan and finally he can marry him. And Zhan can really and offical make Zhan his and only his.
Now Zhan and Yibo were on the stage.

Yibo and Zhan exchanged the rings and Zhan was all the time lost and scared but when Zhan saw his mom coming he got super anxious and she asked Zhan to let Yibo kiss him and that time Zhan was so scared that he was feeling everything getting black and then Yibo kissed Zhan and said in Zhan's ears Now you are my wife now no one can take you from me and he asked Zhan to sit and rest he was very happy today and now Zhan hate rate for Yibo has increased.
Yibo went to his friends and had drinks and after greeting everyone they went to Zhan's parents apartment to spend there first night together as his mom wanted and they went to home and Zhan's mother told Zhan to take Yibo to his room and Zhan took him and then he told Yibo to go to take bath and Yibo took the towel and went to get fresh in the bathroom.
And Zhan went to the balcony and started crying and cursing his fate.

Zhan's mom Free them all

Man Okay ma'am

Zhan's mom Now everything will be as I planned.

Yibo came out of the bathroom and found that Zhan was in the balcony and went there and back hugged Zhan.
Zhan got shocked and tried to hide his tears but couldn't and him tears escape from his eyes and when Yibo found out his heart broke he asked Zhan Zhan my love why are crying and Zhan was about to say something but then he found that his mom was in the room then he stopped crying and told Yibo that his mom was there and then she said Dinner is ready and we should eat together as it was their first dinner together as a family then they all went down to have dinner.

And after dinner Zhan mom wished them good night and they all went to their rooms