Par17

Next day
Yibo called his mom and talked to her for the first time on phone.
Then he asked her to meet him in the restaurant that they met yesterday. So after they cut the call Yibo went to his class

In the restaurant
Yibo and his mother were sitting opposite to each other.

Then Yibo ordered drinks for them and they started talking.

Yibo ma'am See I am very puzzled I didn't got your any word yesterday what you mean by son what son I am not your son

Yibo mom got shocked and said

Lu Xing See son. I know that you are sad but didn't behave like you don't know me I am your mother your birth mother your only real mother.
Yibo But how is it possible my mom died 5 years ago.

Lu Xing Yibo see I am sorry but don't say this

Lu Xing Listen let's do a DNA check and you will know everything.
Okay?

Yibo agreed but he was still very shocked he didn't understand anything.
Then they went to hospital and got there DNA reports after 2 hours and Yibo was shocked to see that she was his real mom yes their DNA matched completely and he started crying then his mother hugged him and said son I will never leave you again
Then Yibo hugged her back and cried .
After sometime when Yibo became calm they went out to have dinner. Yibo didn't ate much.

And he was sad that his mom came so late to him.
and after that again he didn't get back to the dorm Zhan was worried so he went to search Yibo and he found him under the tree in the campus and said
Zhan Hey bull
Zhan What are you doing here at night?
Zhan Why didn't you come yesterday? Where were you?
Zhan Did you had food?
Zhan Here!have food. I brought it for you from campus canteen.
Then he got up after giving food to Yibo and started going back but Yibo stopped him and pulled him towards him and hugged him and cried Zhan got shocked and asked him what happened but yibo didn't said anything and hugged Zhan more tightly and then Zhan hugged him back and they ate together and went to there dorm together and slept when Zhan asked Yibo about what happened to Yibo he wanted to tell Zhan everything but his mom told him already that he can't tell Zhan anything.

Next day

Yibo didn't attended his classes as he went to his orphanage's mom grave to meet her and greet her as he miss her a lot and he needed her the most now as he was still perplexed how it was possible that Zhan's stepmother was his real mother. And how Zhan can be his step brother.