Witch

Blake straightened her long brunette hair adjusting her red lipstick and her Smokey eye, Tara next to her tightened her bandanna to complete her pirate Halloween look.

Tara and Blake normally go in matching costumes but this year Blake was dying to try out her new black silky dress so she was a witch this time.

Luckily Sam had an old witch hat that was left in the attic from her old house but it still was in good shape.

Blake squealed as she looked at herself in the mirror, "what do you think!" Blake didn't really want an answer but still asked for satisfying herself.

"You look beautiful as always" Tara admired her, and Blake ran her hands down her sort dress with her silky & fluffy gloves.

The girls put their attention on the sound of knocking on their door, "hey, you girls ready?" Chad walked in, and they both nodded and walked to the party.

                              At the party

The loud music and colourful lights filled this massive house, people everywhere dressed up or not.

Blake managed to find her way to Chad and Ethan who where bobbing their heads to the music, she greeted them with a smile and she got one in return.

"Yo Ethan, what you meant to be?" Blake had to yell to get her voice heard because of the loud music.

"M-Me? Oh I'm a cardboard knight, you look amazing Blake" he smiled, even though they've know each other for nearly a year he was still nervous to talk to her but he never really knew why. 

"Thanks, have you seen Tara? She's been gone since we came here" the girl stumbled on her tall high heels.

Chad shook his head, "sorry no, but she's was with Mindy so look in the kitchen" Chad shrugged, Blake smiled and nodded making her way to the kitchen.

She saw Mindy and Anika making out on the couch, Blake gagging to herself, she held on to her hat so it didn't fall off from all the people around her, she smiled once she saw Tara.

But she wasn't alone, she was with a guy who looked way to old to be a a Halloween party with drunk and high teenagers, he wrapped his arm around Taras waist and walking near the stairs.

Blake quickly jogged back to Chad and Ethan, "Tara is going upstairs with a 40-year-old" she said rapidly.

Chad placed his cup down and pushed past Blake as his eyes focused on the pair, "hey partner, Taras good down here" Chad said kindly.

"Sorry what? I didn't catch that" the guy smirked clearly lying. Tara look so steps away from the tall man. "I think you did Frankie" Chad said back.

Frankie? That the guy who threw this party.. Maybe he is 40 and wants to hook up with 19 years olds.

   "It's fine, I want to" Tara told Chad, who just shook his head. "See Chad, she wants to" Frankie chuckeld before dragging Tara up the stairs aggressively, that made her fall.

   "Bro, get your fucking hands off her" Chad said before pulling Frankie off the stairs, they started to repeatedly push each other, people started to make a circle around them both taking their phones out and recording.

Blake stood next to Ethan and they searched a Monolid look, Blake stood in front of Chad trying to stop a future break out.

"Chad, stop.. and you get your hands off of an 18 year old asshole" she spoke up, Frankie just grinned at her.

"Get your ass out of this and your slutty wardrobe" he looked at her up and down referring to her outfit she's wearing.

"The fuck you just say?" Blake replied, Chad pulled her away back to Ethan but she didn't take her eyes off of him.

"No, no!" Blake yelled, "get your hands off of me!" She tried to push away from her friends but fail as they sat her down on a chair.

Frankie just scoffed and grabbed Tara's arm, "hey, hey! Not so fast." Sam walked in to the room.

She had what looked like a taser in her right hand, she stood strongly in front of Frankie, even though he was super buff and way bigger then her she still stayed strong.

"I'm about to tase you in the balls" she smiled as she did what she said, Frankie fell to the ground with his hands holding his balls.

"You fucking bitch!" He cried wiggling on the ground like a baby, the people around them laughed.

"Oh shit!" Blake laughed making Ethan smile at her excitement, but the smiles faded once Tara started to yell.

"Sam! Are you fucking kidding me?" Tara kicked off, Sam paying her attention to her younger sister, "You're fucking stalking me now" Tara left the house, Sam stayed silent from what Tara said.

"Wait, it's psycho girl!" A guy pointed to Sam and everyone started to yell things at her, Ethan pulled my arm as Chad followed us out with Mindy and Anika.

The group was now walking in the street at dark, Tara and Sam yelling at each other and why Sam should leave Tara alone.

"Come on Tara, that guy was gonna take advantage of you!" Sam wined as she was to tired for this.

"If i wanna hook up with someone, that's my decision!" Tara walked in front of the group, her eyes started to tear up.

"you're not dealing with what happened to us! have you even gone to see the counselor, once?" Sam spoke up.

"No! I'm not going to!"

   "Why not?"

   "Because I'm not living in the past like you are!" Tara walked faster to get away from her sister, Sam sighed until she got a shock of a cold drink hitting her chest.

She looked up and saw teens recording her, one girl threw a cherry cola drink on her.

"What the fuck?!" Sam yelled, "you have a problem with me or something!"

" you Murderer psycho!" The girl yelled back, everyone held Sam back from beating the shit out of that girl.

Everyone just wanted to go home at this point.

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Words: 1030An :/ hi! This is the first chapter, please correct me for any mistakes!

Words: 1030
An :/ hi! This is the first chapter, please correct me for any mistakes!

If you liked this you can vote for this or just say, I all ready have some spicy stuff in mind so get ready 🤭 x
-sienna