20. She is not ur daughter

Start from the beginning

Karan interfered " we don't need to plan something. She is comfortable with us and what did u just say , let her be scared. Do u even realize that u r traumatising her and ruining her innocence for ur bloody selfish reason , do u even "

She cut him in between and said " oh don't give me lecture on how to raise my child. She is my daughter and I know how to make her adapt to things. She will get used to it. Kya muzebat ko paide kiye meine "

Teju looked more angry at her words and she signalled Karan to take Tara inside.

TM " ohh hello, where r u taking her. I am talking to you.. Karan "

She stopped as she was awarded by a slap from our Sherni. She looked like a tigress with that sharp and fierce look.

TM "how dare u "

Teja " chup.. Ek dum chup.. Awaz neeche.. Ye tera ghar nahi..stay in ur limits , aur kya bak bak karahe hai...my child my daughter, did u even look at her like that once.  Did u even sit with her and talk to her, did u even know what ur daughter likes, her favourites and you know how she is doing in her school. No.. Nothing.. You don't know any fucking thing about ur own daughter and here u r screaming my daughter my daughter. "

Karan came out the room after consoling Tara and let her play with stuff.

Karan " y r u even asking her Teju, she doesn't know anything, the whole apartment knows how she treat her own daughter. Mrs. Sharon, what did you said, muzebat?  Seriously, voh bachi itni pyaari hai, she doesn't trouble anyone, she behaves well and you call her as trouble. How dare you.. I don't care what shit u do in ur personal life but I won't let that affect Tara. She is not safe around you, your so called boyfriend and your maid. She is scared to be alone with ur maid, do u know that. She was starved for a entire day without any meal bcoz ur so called dear maid didn't let her have food. She slap her and pinch her hard if she ask for food. Is this how u raise ur child "

Sharon wasn't aware of this maid thing bcoz she never cared for Tara in real. For her Tara was just a responsibility after her husband death. 

Karan " I'm not saying u should not move on, I m just saying u to  look after Tara who is ur own blood. She lost her father at the age of 4, she is just 5  Mrs. Sharon, how do u expect her to be. She also need someone beside her who will love her and take care of her, guide her in everything she do. U search ur happiness in a third person but she has only you as hers. You r hurting that poor soul"

Teja "We couldn't see her crying and that's the main reason we took her here, she is happy here and we want her to grow in a positive environment "

Karan " if u can't take her responsibility let her grandparents do. They will take care of her but don't treat her like a shit. She deserves every bit of love in this world "

Sharon couldn't say anything, she stood still, she couldn't let Tara go away, she had her reason for that. She looked at Karan and Teju who was glaring at her.

TM " This is not what I expected my life to be. I was married at the age of 23 and now at the age of 30 I m a single mother. I didn't experience anything in my life and all of a sudden it's done. That's it, it's gone, I can't bear that. I had so many dreams like everyone but everything was snatched and I was given a responsibility of a baby. I can't handle this situation and I removed my frustration on her. Whenever I look at her, I hear people saying now you need to live for her, you need to make her life better, you need to raise her better but inn sab mei mere life kaha gaye. I m just 30 and people talk to me like I m nothing just a mother of Tara. Everything messed up my mind and I started hating my own daughter.  I thought she is responsible for all my suffering, if she isn't here, I would have lived my life as my own. Bcoz of her, I was tagged as a single mother and people just see me like that. Then, Rishi came in my life, he supported me and he also said he didn't have any problem with Tara, so I let him in my inner zone and now I am living my life with him. I m taking care of her needs, I am full filling my responsibility of a mother what else you guys want me to do "