Oh, oh damn. That hurt.

Start from the beginning

".... Yeah, sorry. I guess it was a nightmare I think. I can't remember it though"

"Yeah that's fine, uh, you should get ready. Since you needed to sleep after dinner I ended up baking with Pan so there's cookies, we also made bread"

"That's sweet" I went to my closet and pulled out my suit. "Maybe he can start cooking dinner", I take off and fling my shirt across the room. Naroo gasped "Do we have to wear our suits?".

"No but mines easy to move in, one piece and it's black. You can wear whatever, dress like a sexy business man for all I care. Don't wear anything, I'm sure the girls will love that" I winked "Some of the guys too"

He wrinkled his nose, "Only Anne can see my tits l, I'm offended you even suggested it". He turned around so I could take off my pants but kept talking about how offended he was. I slipped the pants part over my my ass and over my chest, pushing my arms through the sleeves. I leaned in my closet and snatched an oversized black button up and pulled it on over my suit. "Now I'm the sexy businessman"

He turned around and laughed, "Good idea on the black, who knows how easily these kids bleed"

"You wear white and it'll be easier to tell"

He chuckled, shaking his head. "Oh! Why is that guy here? Is he like clingy?"

I shrugged "He kinda just came in".
"Well, I think he has a crush on you"
I rolled my eyes and finished putting on my shoes, "Really? Well I can't wait for him to lose it then"

His smile dropped and he frowned "What do you mean? He already knows the big 'secret', it's easier that way. That's why it's so easy with Anne"

"I just don't feel the same" I lifted Lucius uo and started doing a little dance with him "Did you hear about one of the kids? She's in a Psych Ward. She mutilated a bunch of cops apparently"

"Oh! Yeah, K had me and a few guys get her out"

"What!" I dropped Lucius back to the floor.

"Well she has to be apart of the test. It was easy, as soon as they heard I was a doctor they let me right in, said the guys were my students and they were here to study the patients they had"

I slapped my hansd over my face, groaning. "Why would K have you do that?!" Sliding my hands down my face I glared at him, "And why'd you do it?!!"

"Well, she didn't seem to bad when we got her in the car, she did laugh and flip off as many other patients as she could when we passed them. Also, she can't be kept with the other ones so K is going to be deciding where to put her after the test"

Oh we already know where she's going. How the fuck are we gonna do this? Oo! Don't let her graduate! She'll need to train at the academy again if I catch her.

"Naroo, I get that it has to be fair but do you think she should graduate?"

He leaned on the wall, thinking it over. "If she gets nudged to the correct path right now maybe,  but if she keeps it up, well... I'll see. I'll talk to K today"

"Together, he likes me better, after all, he made me a whole Lieutenant and you were in the K.A.A before me"

"I'm glad, less paperwork for me"

"Well let's hope that girl doesn't turn our remains into paperweights, or keep us in jars" I mumbled.

"Oh don't worry, she'll try"

"Ughhh"

I rubbed my forehead, sighing deeply. I walked out of my room after Naroo. He walked past everyone who was sat at the table, except Bella and Pan who I'm guessing are still asleep. They both slept in quite late on weekends. Which is strange for Bella, she usually loves coming along with us to watch kids get their should beat out of them.