Admission

"N... No... You have me mistaken for somebody else... D... Don't say such ridiculous things..." I suddenly hit something soft, I look up and am greeted with shocked green eyes staring down at me.

"y/n?" Mizuki asks, I turn and run outside and down the stairs of the shrine, despite Mizuki's voice yelling after me I don't stop, I just keep running.

I run down into the town and hide in a park, why?... why do they think I could be a land god?... First Mizuki and now this Otohiko guy?... I slowly begin to steady my breathing in an attempt to calm my racing heart.

I stand up and walk over to a fountain nearby, gently sitting on the edge, letting my hands run lightly over the water. I lift my hand away from the water but it seems to follow my hand, I quickly jump away from the fountain.

"Incredible... You're a human and yet you have the power to manipulate water..." I turn around and am met with Tomoe's menacing stare, he sits down on the edge of the fountain, "move the water again..."

"I.. I don't know how..." I hold my hand, worried.

"You don't have to know how to, just do it again... Do what you did before..."

I nod, walk over to the fountain and slowly place my hand in the water. I take a deep breath and lift my hand out of the water.