Philosophy

"I know what I saw... I just need to know how she did it!"

"How she did what?" Mizuki suddenly walks over and stand beside me completely unawares.

"Y/n-over-there-just-healed-my-leg-by-making-water-appear-out-of-thin-air-which-healed-this-big-gash-in-my-knee!!" she looks over at Mizuki, "Mizuki?... are you ok?... You look like you've seen a ghost?"

Mizuki, face pale, slowly turns and stares at me, "I think I have..."

I look up at him confused, I look behind myself quickly then look back at him, "me?..." Mizuki nods slowly, staring at me, "don't be ridiculous!"

"The human girl is right Mizuki, what you're claiming is beyond ridiculous, she is clearly living..."

"But then how is it that she possesses Lady Yonomori's powers... Unless she is Lady Yonomori..." Mizuki continues to stare at me, eyes full of hope, "Lady Yonomori?... Why... Why don't you remember me?... Why have you changed? Why'd you leave me?" he slowly steps towards me asking questions as he steps closer to me.

I move backwards scared, "Mizuki..." Tomoe says, "you're frightening her..."

At the sound of Tomoe's voice Mizuki snaps out of his stupa and looks at him then at me, "I... I'm sorry y/n..." He quickly hops onto his snake and flies off.

I watch him leave, then look over at Nanami, "... Wh... What was that all about?"

"... Well... I think you'd better ask Mizuki that... I don't know the full extent of Mizuki's former life... But what I've gathered from when I first met him is that, to him, Lady Yonomori was a very very special person, someone he held dear to him..."