Mysterious

"So y/n you see, all of this must be kept a secret... Ok? and you can stay here if you promise to keep this side of us a secret..." almost on cue Tomoe, Mizuki and Nanami all look at me, their expressions dead serious.

I take a deep breath, "Your secret is safe with me..."

That night I struggled to sleep, constantly tossing and turning, I couldn't tell whether it was because I was in an unfamiliar place or because of what I was told earlier. "I can't believe gods and yokai actually exist..." I mumble to myself while staring at an intricate bouquet of flowers sitting on a table near my futon (Traditional Japanese mattress/bed).

"Oh we're real alright" Mizuki says stepping into my room from out on the balcony, "what's more fascinating is that you humans haven't noticed us even though we walk around with you, work with you, every day" Mizuki looks down at me, "you're really restless, I can hear you shuffling around from my room", he sits next to me.

I look down, feeling bad "sorry, I didn't mean to keep you up"

Mizuki shrugs, "nah I wouldn't worry about it, I'm in the room next to you after all so it's fine". I look up at Mizuki and go to say something but don't and just enjoy the moon shining through the rice paper walls onto us.