He had a nice bedroom and bathroom but only a small window.

The new – and reinforced – door of his room was soon locked from the outside.

Jungkook was now twenty-two years old. Four years had passed and his situation hadn't changed.

Sometimes, his heat waves would get so bad that the toys just couldn't do anything to help him and satisfy his need.

His parents decided to allow him to have an alpha to help him – they asked his brother Taehyung to discretely find him some alphas.

They had given up on their plan to get him mated to someone – they knew nobody would want an omega like Jungkook as a mate.

Jungkook couldn't do anything, he barely had a few hours of lucidity a day – he couldn't live a normal life, he couldn't be the mate of a rich and powerful alpha.

Those families had high expectations – Jungkook could never be good and accepted as the mate of an alpha of that caliber.

Taehyung's search for suitable alphas wasn't an easy task – it was difficult because alphas had it easy and rarely needed money.

Moreover, nobody wanted to be bothered with a freak. Also, Tae just couldn't choose the first alpha passing by, they needed someone who seemed a decent person.

Not only for Jungkook's safety but also for the whole family. They couldn't risk people finding out about Jungkook.

Officially, people knew that Jungkook was abroad attending a fancy omega academy – where omegas studied to become perfect mates - and he came back home every once in awhile to spend time with his family.

Luckily, since his family had tons of money to offer, Taehyung managed to find a few alphas to help Jungkook, and luckily, they had been quiet about it so far.

Every single time Jungkook hoped they would stay. He had hoped they would help him forever.

He had hoped they would eventually fall in love with him.

Jungkook yearned to be loved, he wanted to be more than just his condition. His condition which was his prison, made his life horrible.

He wanted an alpha to see him, to genuinely care about him. After all, he was just a young omega that wanted nothing more than an alpha to love him.

But after the fourth had left him just like the others, Jungkook was ready to give up. He finally realized that no alpha wanted to spend his life with a freak like him.

The four alphas had made it clear that he was indeed a freak. They had called him nasty names.

The last one left after five months while saying "I'm done, my dick is sore! I just wanted to have fun with your hole and make some easy money, but you're an insatiable bitch in heat. There's nothing beautiful in you, nothing to love"

This one had been the longest agreement his family had had with an alpha, and they believed they had finally found a solution to their unfortunate problem.

Jungkook spent days and days crying.

Even though the alpha had been rough with him during their sexual intercourses - often using his body for his own pleasure, rather than serving the omega during his heat - Jungkook had hoped he would eventually develop feelings for him. But obviously, the alpha didn't.

Although he hadn't fallen in love, Jungkook had started to care about him and so he was so disappointed and hurt when he left in such a cruel manner.

After having spent, yet again, another weekend crying Jungkook heard a familiar voice.